Max 100 turret or x plant rule

Olimpos

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, Olimpos said:

Guys I need to ask you, why maximum 100 turret or maximum 100 plant rule came to the ARK

Please explain to me 

thank you for read this :)

It was explained in one of the news updates... Long story short it was done to decrease lag and increase performance. 

On 4/23/2018 at 12:07 AM, Olimpos said:

okey thanks :)

But I m playing in primitive server not primitiveplus just real primitive and you know primitive servers abondoned. I dont want to this rule because it is blocking to protect myself. Please someone help us and remove this rule Please.

(just X and Y have in Primitive servers)

I agree, i think at the current state x-plants are too weak. ive seen there is a update coming up increasing there damage by 2.5x. so we will see how that works and effects the game. but as of now its way too easy to destroy x-plants because they dont do enough damage and dont have enough health on the crop pots. 100 plant turrets is just simply not enough. i think this 100 turret update messes a lot up.  you just cant really do anything to protect yourself with that little. anyone with a high health rex and quetz or wyvern, griffin,or gig can easily tank and chomp 100 plants down in no time.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:44 PM, BIZMOxFUNYUNZ said:

I agree, i think at the current state x-plants are too weak. ive seen there is a update coming up increasing there damage by 2.5x. so we will see how that works and effects the game. but as of now its way too easy to destroy x-plants because they dont do enough damage and dont have enough health on the crop pots. 100 plant turrets is just simply not enough. i think this 100 turret update messes a lot up.  you just cant really do anything to protect yourself with that little. anyone with a high health rex and quetz or wyvern, griffin,or gig can easily tank and chomp 100 plants down in no time.

I would suggest armoring them up and setting them scattered about to make it harder. Also, set up ballista turrets to immobilize and deal some damage as well. With the rapid fire of bolts, you could deal enough damage to take down a rex or two before you're compromised. Also, try to spam everything with spikes and pillars to funnel them down a tunnel so it makes shooting them a lot easier

4 hours ago, Frogspoison said:

Armoring a Species X turret prevents it from being damage by anything but a Giga, explosives, or siege. Since you only have Giga and Siege on primitive, just armor your species X.

Also note that you can supplement your turrets with your own siege (As mentioned, used a ballista), as well as dino defenses.

very true we have a portion of the plants armored. and slowly chipping away at making the rest of them that way. still it would be nice to get a health buff on the crop pots or the plants. but a very good piece of advice much appreciated.

Archived