Where are they?

Violakitty77

Helena said that there was people who we were clones of and I’d like to know where these “main you” is at I’ve looked in the tek cave boss arena and there’s nothing but holograms and the boss arena views and it’s not anywhere else that I know of can you all help me find out where they “main you” is? I’m an adventurer of ark so I’d like to know

Guest DJRone89
38 minutes ago, Violakitty77 said:

Helena said that there was people who we were clones of and I’d like to know where these “main you” is at I’ve looked in the tek cave boss arena and there’s nothing but holograms and the boss arena views and it’s not anywhere else that I know of can you all help me find out where they “main you” is? I’m an adventurer of ark so I’d like to know

It’s just part of the story lore, not an actual easter egg you can find. The map would be Aberration by the way.

Guest DJRone89
3 hours ago, Violakitty77 said:

But they were on the islands before the aberration so that doesn’t make sense

Have you read the explorer note?

Guest DJRone89
3 hours ago, Violakitty77 said:

A bit

They only makes reference to the room on Aberration. The last addition to The Island was the Tek cave that was way before Aberration came out.

There should also be a Tek cave on Scorched though I speculate the devs didn’t add it as it would have ruined the story lore for Aberration at the time.

My point is that you are trying to find something that is only mentioned in lore on the latest DLC, and would have already been found in game if it had existed on previous maps.

Archived