Legacy Server Kill List 2018-06?

Spektakel

Any news about when the next Legacy Servers will be deleted? And which ones?

I already had to move once and would really, really, really like to get notification a lot more early next time. Strange thing about that server, it wasn't even particular empty, it usually had 2-8 people all day playing but nevertheless was included in the first delete cycle.

Based we are like in the third delete cycle the ARK team might give us a hint how a server qualifies for deletion so we can move away ahead of time? What is the worst to happen, the empty servers get more empty?

If anybody wishes to leave Legacy without losing all your dinosaurs and important valuables, feel free to contact any of the available unofficial servers to help host your legacy for a while. This is a service that I also do as well.

Or you could always open your own, or try starting fresh on new servers. Starting over is also a fun way to enjoy the game too!!

The legacy takedown is the biggest middlefinger to the loyal playerbase... They should at least give us our elements back. I am willing to pay a monthly fee to keep the server alive. Also, if they like their players, they should give us a list of certainly not deleted servers. Moving every 3 months, losing 2-3rd of all the resources is getting pretty annoying. Give us some servers (new servers) so that we can keep playing with the things we have

32 minutes ago, Pringl3s ♥ said:

The legacy takedown is the biggest middlefinger to the loyal playerbase... They should at least give us our elements back. I am willing to pay a monthly fee to keep the server alive. Also, if they like their players, they should give us a list of certainly not deleted servers. Moving every 3 months, losing 2-3rd of all the resources is getting pretty annoying. Give us some servers (new servers) so that we can keep playing with the things we have

13.99 USD a month will allow you to host a nitrado server and keep your legacy server going through using the available map. 13.99 would be for a one month 10 slot server

15 hours ago, Pringl3s ♥ said:

Is that with item / character transferring between that and the official servers?

I'm not sure about the character transfer, but the items and I believe the dino's are still there. It will be frozen in time from the date they made the announcement. If you wanted to get the character back you can use admin codes to issue the correct amount of xp back to the player. It's not an ideal solution, but its one that exists. There will be no transfer option to official servers as this option would be on a dedicated server, this would be a copy of the server you were playing up to the date of the announcement that your server was on the kill list.

On 4/19/2018 at 3:32 PM, Spektakel said:

Any news about when the next Legacy Servers will be deleted? And which ones?

I already had to move once and would really, really, really like to get notification a lot more early next time. Strange thing about that server, it wasn't even particular empty, it usually had 2-8 people all day playing but nevertheless was included in the first delete cycle.

Based we are like in the third delete cycle the ARK team might give us a hint how a server qualifies for deletion so we can move away ahead of time? What is the worst to happen, the empty servers get more empty?

If I had to take a guess I would say July 

Archived