clone phoenix

Sombra

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 11:55 AM, SpCowboy said:

It is possible, but too expensive... something higher than  lvl 130 afther tame is not possible because the cost is higher than the slot capacity of the chamber (420 elements), at least on officials.

It's not. For a cloner to recognise a creature on it, it has to be standing. Which the phoenix NEVER does.

There used to be a bug where grabbing one with a megalosaurus caused it to "land" and permanently lose its ability to fly until uploaded, and apparently it was cloneable back then, tested by my tribemate. This no longer works I believe.

Also, cloning costs were cut by 40% recently.

6 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

It's not. For a cloner to recognise a creature on it, it has to be standing. Which the phoenix NEVER does.

There used to be a bug where grabbing one with a megalosaurus caused it to "land" and permanently lose its ability to fly until uploaded, and apparently it was cloneable back then, tested by my tribemate. This no longer works I believe.

Also, cloning costs were cut by 40% recently.

U belive or u are sure?

4 hours ago, Reinsnitz said:

we want to tame a low level pheonix, caus they are beutifull, same question as Ciriacos here... how is it possible? @SpCowboy

If u want to tame one, your best chance is to fly serveral times all over the SE map, maybe will take you several days, the goal is to find a bugged one, u can find them with no heat waves, here is a couple of images how they looks like, low or none players on the server will increase the chances.

Once you fnd it, mark it ASAP before u leave the area, because will desapear for your eyes, but will be there, use a pillar or sleeping bag or leave a dino close to if u cant place structures, then follow the video.

unknown.png

image.jpg

The question on the post was, it is possible: YES IT IS, but looks like @Sombra is not interested anymore.

For those still interested...I clonned one a week ago for a friend, but dont ask me how... As said, no worth... too expensive, that 127 cloned cost 410 elements and 420 is the max capacity of the chamber.

unknown.png

unknown.png

22 minutes ago, Reinsnitz said:

Confirmed, this is possible by using a megalosaurus to put it down on the ground still. We have the clone growing now :) WOOT.

Nice, I am not fan of cloned dinos, thats why i was not giving specific instructions how to do it, can be considered as a fault to the code of conduct... because you are sharing a glitch to work around a game mechanics, but i guess is a grey zone here.

But i am interested to know in the name of science, whats are costs, time and base lvl?

1 hour ago, SpCowboy said:

Nice, I am not fan of cloned dinos, thats why i was not giving specific instructions how to do it, can be considered as a fault to the code of conduct... because you are sharing a glitch to work around a game mechanics, but i guess is a grey zone here.

But i am interested to know in the name of science, whats are costs, time and base lvl?

350 element for lvl 113

I don't see how it's a glitch, the cloning chamber clones fish in water, and they never land :) It's just the mechanic for getting the phoenix to connect with the Cloning chamber. I am wide open to correction on this, if I'm out of line, please correct me.

As far as being a fan, I can't agree more, but occasionally there is something special enough, that I will overlook the byproduct of [CLONE] to own a piece of history :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 10:35 AM, SpCowboy said:

The question on the post was, it is possible: YES IT IS, but looks like @Sombra is not interested anymore.

For those still interested...I clonned one a week ago for a friend, but dont ask me how... As said, no worth... too expensive, that 127 cloned cost 410 elements and 420 is the max capacity of the chamber.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Did you clone this on scorched earth?

Does anyone know if electrical storms still screwup cloning? I saw a tribe who managed to clone a rock drake but i am unsure if it was pure luck or if they fixed it.

29 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Thank you! I'd like to also say that the reason the cloning cost was so high is that it considers the points invested in your dino. So technically you paid for a lv 181 clone but got a 127

Cant confirm if the cost is increased after you lvl up the dino or not, but is a quick test on SP,  I guess you need run the test before and afther with a lvl 1 tammed.

Archived