I have heard tell from some players that you can take wyverns into the boss arenas on ragnarok, but looking it up, is it just the manticore/dragon arena for them? or any flyers?, and i was wondering on the opinions of my group for boss fights, 3 packs of allos so 9 allos total, 4 rexes, 2 daeodons, and if wyverns can be utilized in at least the one arena then 2 lightning and 2 fire wyverns and a yutyrannus. Otherwise, in the other arenas, i would use 4 packs of allos, 12 total allos, 4 rexes, 2 daeodons, 1 yutyrannus and either a thylacoleo or equus.

So what do you think? i would love some feedback, on the creature choices and some confirmation on the wyvern info.

Never tried Wyvern's in the rag arena. Believe flyers are exclusive to the SE manticore arena. 

You also can't use Thyla's in boss fights. 

not sure of all your choices here. 

if you are doing this solo, you should be riding the Yuty to apply the buff as turret mode is spotty at best. if you are happy with turret mode then you should be riding the daedon to control healing. 

I see no benefit to having an equus in the fight. There are better ridable mounts with saddles that you can fire off of including megaloceros (300 base hp and an awesome AOE on their attack to help fight off dimorph's), a daedon (900 base hp), baryonyx (440 hp), direbear (400 hp), or a megatherium even without the bug buff (740 hp). Equus is fairly soft and you aren't KOing a boss or his Golem friends but perhaps I am missing an added benefit to the horse. I am kind of green on them. 

I like the Allo and Rex combo. 

I've always wondered how good the Allo's with their buffs would be. their smaller profile may actually help them to avoid getting stuck on the Golem's as well depending on the efficiency of your whistle groups/commands. 

I can't make a prediction but think it is an interesting combo and would like an update on your run if you do proceed with it. Best of luck. 

20 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Never tried Wyvern's in the rag arena. Believe flyers are exclusive to the SE manticore arena. 

You also can't use Thyla's in boss fights. 

not sure of all your choices here. 

if you are doing this solo, you should be riding the Yuty to apply the buff as turret mode is spotty at best. if you are happy with turret mode then you should be riding the daedon to control healing. 

I see no benefit to having an equus in the fight. There are better ridable mounts with saddles that you can fire off of including megaloceros (300 base hp and an awesome AOE on their attack to help fight off dimorph's), a daedon (900 base hp), baryonyx (440 hp), direbear (400 hp), or a megatherium even without the bug buff (740 hp). Equus is fairly soft and you aren't KOing a boss or his Golem friends but perhaps I am missing an added benefit to the horse. I am kind of green on them. 

I like the Allo and Rex combo. 

I've always wondered how good the Allo's with their buffs would be. their smaller profile may actually help them to avoid getting stuck on the Golem's as well depending on the efficiency of your whistle groups/commands. 

I can't make a prediction but think it is an interesting combo and would like an update on your run if you do proceed with it. Best of luck. 

The equus can be switched out, and good to know about the thylo, I just want a quick mount that I can shoot from, I have one other tribe member, I welcome any suggestions for a mount that can be used to fire weapons from that has good speed then i might switch up the listing a little to accommodate 2 mounts that we can use weapons on for long range. I might try for a megaloceros then.

Archived