How much ingots do you have stored?

ZeroSeconds

Plain and simple, how much ingots do you currently have in storage? :D

I currently have:

230k pure ingots

almost a vault filled with metal structures (beh sets, walls, ceilings, pillars and foundations) which comes down to 350-400k (too lazy to calc exactly :P

Edit:

- Also have 270-280k hide in storage

- 20k crystal + greenhouse building matts

- 60k+ CP

I just spent about 80k over the last 3 days so am at about 2 vaults of ingots. Don't have nearly as many metal structures as you though.

I do know I did an inventory when I left legacy and had like 250k ing, 100k poly, 10k crystal, 500k hide and 500k fiber. That's when I use to sell items/dino's for ing but I mostly just farm it myself now. There's something relaxing it about it. 

on SE about 5k left (currently building, waiting to restock this weekend)

On the island (where I meet to trade) about two vaults filled. 

There are some crafted building parts somewhere, I think ~70 pillars, a few ceilings and walls, two crafted vaults. 

Why do you guys keep that much fiber and hide?  I have a vault / a direbear full of it and throw everything else away. 

8 minutes ago, Weiss said:

on SE about 5k left (currently building, waiting to restock this weekend)

On the island (where I meet to trade) about two vaults filled. 

There are some crafted building parts somewhere, I think ~70 pillars, a few ceilings and walls, two crafted vaults. 

Why do you guys keep that much fiber and hide?  I have a vault / a direbear full of it and throw everything else away. 

Fiber I don't hold because you can do tens of thousands within a few minutes with a good theri, so there is no need to keep that stored for me

Hide I keep because the moment you are going to make asc rex saddles with high armour you'll need a few 100k hides depending on how much saddles you want to make, which you can't farm within a short period of time. 

Asc saddles for rex's quickly cost you 12k hide each. I just store the hides in kibble dino's, they can hold 60k hide each so its easy to see how much you have in storage. Other than that I'm breeding quite a lot so I do a lot of meatruns where I get loads of hide, if I store that hide that I get on meatruns I don't have to put in extra effort to farm hide.

On an official PVE server I played in some four months ago, we found a HUGE base, lag fest, with poor base design so we managed to get inside. We found two vaults filled with ingots that they left unlocked. It was so much, and me and my tribemates couldn't help but continuously laugh at the fact we were now swimming in them, so we used one of their open fabricators and smithies to craft things right on the spot since it would have taken a day or two to funnel them all back to our base. We emptied one full vault, and 3/4 the other, about a few thousand we took back for storage ontop of the hundreds of crafted items we made, before they logged in and realized what we (or someone) had done. We laughed during the whole process because we felt evil. We also found storage boxes (unlocked) full of blueprints, chitin, armor, pearls, raw metal, etc etc. We found  fridges full of mest, berries, kibble. This tribe had SO much that I'm sure we hardly made a dent in their collection aside from taking prob all their metal if not most. Lesson? Check to make sure your stuff is locked  

so two vaults = 200 x (slots per vault ). 

Farming/trading server:

25 vaults of raw ingots

2.5-3vaults of metal structures(ceiling/walls/pillars/foundations), qty depends on how much I build/trade

couple of vaults with crystal/polymer, think 3 or 4 each, some bodybags with obsidian until I have enough paste to craft it into hard poly

couple of dino's with 300 slots of fiber(mostly autofarming gorilla's)/hide for when saddles have to be made(I keep all hide I farm)

We are a 2 man tribe on official, and I get nervous if I have less than 3 vaults of metal ingots, lol.  I try to keep 4 vaults of ingots, 1 or 2 of crystal, 1 poly, but I always have a remote fabricator full of obsidian so I just fly to it with paste and let it roll.  I keep several vaults of hide and keep a ton of hide in a replicator for asc Rex saddles.  I think if we all went out and cleaned out the smithys, fabricators, and random boxes we drop, we could find a vault of ingots and other bs :) 

On 4/19/2018 at 9:36 AM, ZeroSeconds said:

Plain and simple, how much ingots do you currently have in storage? :D

I currently have:

230k pure ingots

almost a vault filled with metal structures (beh sets, walls, ceilings, pillars and foundations) which comes down to 350-400k (too lazy to calc exactly :P

Edit:

- Also have 270-280k hide in storage

- 20k crystal + greenhouse building matts

- 60k+ CP

Wow you really need to get a life outside of Ark :)

1 hour ago, AngryGamer666 said:

Wow you really need to get a life outside of Ark :)

1 hour ago, davidcostarica said:

I am guessing that product of trades, he has some good stuff.

Usually I play like 2 hours a day and in the weekends depending if I'm breeding or not a bit longer. The difference with most is that when I go on a metal trip I'd get per metal trip around 8k ingots (16-19k raw) and I do 3 trips in a row which is not longer than 1 hour in total. Other than that I've gotten quite some stuff out of trading too, just get a line that you privatly breed and tame all the stats for it and eventually after months of small bits of work you can generate an income with your work. 

It's not about putting in the most hours to get the most stuff, its about chilling with music on and being efficient with knowing what to do and how to do it. 

Archived