24/7 PVPVE Xbox One Server - We're looking for new players.

Updated:

Still actively looking for players, we would like to see tribes of 4-5 maximum in size.  A common question is asked about downloads from the obelisk, No tribute downloads are allowed.  Everyone is starting with fresh survivors players who had joined on day one have reached mid 60s already.  

Welcome to our sever's page for our "Clipping Evolved Server"

Just the run down of interesting items about our server:

We have a community forge on Volcano to enable new players to get up to metal structures for pvp defense and offense. 

We build community buildings to enable fun contests and challenges for all players to enjoy. "Drunk Boxing, Naked Swamp runs vs Titan Boas, Community Build Projects"

Our server settings allow for reduced food water and stamina consumption to focus on other aspects of the game. 

Taming is x6 Experience x6 and Resources x3

All other settings are standard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Server Rules:

The rules are Simple. Community Builds are for Server Benefit.  Anyone can use them but not build near them.  Do not demolish or attempt to demolish them. 

No building on Volcano. To ensure resource nodes respawn

Community buildings are considered neutral.

Neutral Doesn't Mean PVP Free. 

This is open PVPVE server. 

If leaving the server please notify server host via message and demolish your buildings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To sum up this:

We are looking for dedicated players to join our server who are pvp oriented and are experienced with the ark. 

Understand that PVP will result in losing tames or bases. In consideration of this we've ensured the settings will even this out in that event. 

Understand that this is game and our members treat it as such. 

If you want the server hosts gamertag please reply with a little about yourself your gamer tag and well message you via Xbox One Messages and add you to the server friend list. 

Happy hunting. We'll be allowing two weeks for tribes to establish footholds and get to know our community.

6 minutes ago, OhKoji said:

Hi I'm 17 and from the UK have mainly played single player due to the official servers tame time, would love to join this server and maybe meet new people and form a tribe. GT - OhKoji :)

Yo You OK with 13 year olds who tame lots of stuff and been in loads of top tribes im also from UK and I cant get on because its 12:08 am but if you want to my GT- HitmanCallum - BTW I am a xbox player when I get on at 10 am tomorrow I will tell you the server and hopefully my tribe member hasn't unclaimed my dinos and gone with the tribe who have killed our carno and 1 pteranodon :) Hopefully I still got my mammoth, my wolf,my scorpion,my trike and my pteranodon If So I will be booting that guy

Hey man, my tribe is 8 people strong, we're very pvp orientated. We work extremely well together, most of us have known each other for 5+ years. We're looking for a dedicated that won't crash all the time and or get reset, the last server we were on the server hoster shut the server off every time he got attacked and would play offline and go raid the people who did it. So it was pointless to attack him. My gt is SoCo825

I was very interested in that posted what you put out 6 hours ago I was looking if i could join your sever at any chance to play around a tame stuff with friends and maybe find new ones anyway ill get to the point your sever looks interesting and me and a couple friends would like to join gamer tag KilleroSnipez Same as above please invite

My name is Emmanuel. I'm mixed with Puerto Rican and Brazilian. I am 18 Years old. I maintain and run 3 alpha tribes on 3 different servers, and currently building up for war on a player dedicated as we speak

I love ark... What can I say? I love PvP. I love being able to annihilate my opponents, and I love being able to rebuild due to the fact that I was weak. It makes me stronger. I enjoy the bond of tribe mates... There is strength in numbers. 

On Ark... I am Yahiko. My gamertag is Im Mr AGE. I have would love to join your server.

My Gt:PewDiePie4189 I am An Elite Gamer I Know Very Much About Ark I Run My own Official Server Xalled "Let's Play" and I would like to join your server and request staff of that's fine and I was wondering because the server is down right now Your Clipping evolved one yeah I would love to join xlippong evolved I hear about your community and neutral defense of PvPvE sounds cool and I would like to see more improvment

My GT is Don Z McHenry. It is that because I am the Don of a Mafia crew on GTA V, and since I am, I plan to bring an 8 member tribe over to your server. More may come. If you plan to cap off the number of tribe members allowed like some other private servers have done, let me know as we are not interested in that. Other than that, we are experienced survivors and look forward to playing on your server. 

Archived