Reapers

xSperlx

10 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Nuance: only normal dinos that have an aberrant counterpart.

Curious to see if megalania and araneo can be brought since they do have an unused aberrant version

Oh, i was unaware crwatures with aberration version were band.  Iv heard phoenix were brought to aberration and tested to see if theyed be ok in the sun.  Suppose that could of been from spawn command.

34 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Oh, i was unaware crwatures with aberration version were band.  Iv heard phoenix were brought to aberration and tested to see if theyed be ok in the sun.  Suppose that could of been from spawn command.

Yea, if they don't have an aberrant version that exists it is still banned, and especially flyers like the phoenix.

2 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Curious to see if megalania and araneo can be brought since they do have an unused aberrant version

I am unsure for Official Server, but when tested on Single Player, I am able to download them both back in.

Dimorphodon definitely confirmed, I purposely upload one in other server and look at the Transmitter at Aberration, it isn't greyed out.

1 hour ago, Orihime67 said:

Could you not upload the bear or download back again? We couldn’t get it back out and lost our bear. :Jerbcry:

I could upload it but not download on the island. Didn't try to get it back on Aberration but another time I couldn't and lost a high lvl bear. Thx for the warning Wildcard.

PS: Quote me so that I get a notification.

1 hour ago, Vaculity said:

I am unsure for Official Server, but when tested on Single Player, I am able to download them both back in.

Dimorphodon definitely confirmed, I purposely upload one in other server and look at the Transmitter at Aberration, it isn't greyed out.

It's a server command, allowforeigndinos=true/false (idk exact name) or something and is disabled on officials

On 4/18/2018 at 12:07 PM, Wazzamaniac said:

I've seen araneos on my server down by the Rockwell terminal, so I don't think they go into the unused category.

11 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Its not modded?

The server is modded, but not for dinosaurs.  The mods are things like S+ and meat spoiler (to save on carpal tunnel).  I didn't add araneos either.  I have a new aberration server up, and I can go check again, just in case a patch removed them previously.  I'll screen-shot it and then give you a mod list and let you decide.

Archived