I need the communities help... I don't know where to find the answer

Palamides2003

I've played over 2500 hours in single player and finally joined a Official server .  Most of my time has been learning the game architecture in single player. What is possible and what is not possible.

When I got on the official server I found it very hard to find a place to call  home due to "land claims of pillars" .  So I figured out that there were some areas in the water that were not claimed  , that I could finally make a base.  I made a base using from what I understand as a "Floating bridge technique"  to place my home on.   My question to the community is ,  Is this a bannable offence  ??? 

If it is before it is a problem I'm willing to tear it down ,  I just don't want to do something wrong and find out I've been banned and "should have known" .

As long as you don't block a waterway you should be alright. 

On legacy we had a bridge that spanned the pathway around green ob on the island , from the cliff side and over the pathway to the ob (when you could build on that)but we made sure you could walk a Bronto under it and never got a complaint. Make sure someone can get a motorboat and a squid/mosa through and you should be alright. My advice would be to place a behemoth gate with no door on it for traffic. You can place them on pillars (i am sure you know).

Archived