iPhone 5s

Sukzela

It is playable on 1gb ram ios devices but it is not supported, also you will see fps drops though. But yeah in the end it is playable. So thats actually great, i am playing on my ipad air. FPS is totally fine on 1gb ram devices like I get 25-30 fps legit on low graphics. The only problem is loading lag. When theres a big player base it lags like crazy at first. Then everything going back to normal. But if there are lots of bases, the game may end up crashing. Not sure if 2gb ram devices also having loading lags but yeah. 

It is beta and 1gb ram devices isnt supported even though it is playable for sure. Once they've optimize the game, it will be way better if you ask me. Unless they remove the access of 1gb ram devices. I hope they won't since it is playable and great for people who lives in bad economy country.

18 hours ago, IcyTeaLemon said:

It is playable on 1gb ram ios devices but it is not supported, also you will see fps drops though. But yeah in the end it is playable. So thats actually great, i am playing on my ipad air. FPS is totally fine on 1gb ram devices like I get 25-30 fps legit on low graphics. The only problem is loading lag. When theres a big player base it lags like crazy at first. Then everything going back to normal. But if there are lots of bases, the game may end up crashing. Not sure if 2gb ram devices also having loading lags but yeah. 

It is beta and 1gb ram devices isnt supported even though it is playable for sure. Once they've optimize the game, it will be way better if you ask me. Unless they remove the access of 1gb ram devices. I hope they won't since it is playable and great for people who lives in bad economy country.

Wow, that's interesting. WarDrum just exceeded my expectations. My Family (group of gaming friends) will be super excited. I hope they do not remove the access, because game is free and they don't have to support it just make it accessible. I'm baffled to hear that. Thanks for sharing this piece of information and great work WarDrum Devs! ?

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2018 at 7:13 AM, LeonJackson said:

Wow, that's interesting. WarDrum just exceeded my expectations. My Family (group of gaming friends) will be super excited. I hope they do not remove the access, because game is free and they don't have to support it just make it accessible. I'm baffled to hear that. Thanks for sharing this piece of information and great work WarDrum Devs! ?

Hey! Please answer me why iPhone users needs only 2Gb RAM and Android users 3Gb? 

6 hours ago, Tinder said:

Hey! Please answer me why iPhone users needs only 2Gb RAM and Android users 3Gb? 

I wouldn't be sure how to answer it the proper way, so here's an article that explains the difference in Memory use between iOS and Android. 

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/why-ios-less-ram-android/

3 hours ago, WarDrumBecca said:

I wouldn't be sure how to answer it the proper way, so here's an article that explains the difference in Memory use between iOS and Android. 

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/why-ios-less-ram-android/

I see, 2Gb RAM on iPhone is equivalent 3Gb RAM on Androidphone. It's sounds really stupid and sad but true.

Archived