Why not merge legacy and official servers?

CarpeDiemIn

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in most not all cases , legacy want their cake and eat it , server wipes causing panic and merging a pipe dream . whilst the worst player to comment on this is an ex legacy player who jumped ship for greener land to find it was as bad if not worst .but either way doesn't want any legacy player to have any benefit from their loss and that's fair enough . ive heard the stories from friends who do both lol . im legacy and just stayed as I didn't want to put in all the work again and with only one of my servers being wiped , I just moved to highest pop and all is good . I know the pitfalls . we all had a choice to make and live with .leave as is . let new do their thing and legacy do theirs. all is good , chill. by time legacy has nearly died so too would be the game anyways . no support lol . who gets support most of the time anyway , it certainly wasn't the deal breaker and playing from beginning for two years nearly as addictive as ark is . I need an excuse to do something different so if legacy goes , so do I , it was always my thought process when I decided to stay .

Archived