Ps4 cuddle imprint multiplier

AngryChris73

16 hours ago, d1nk said:

Adjust the slider. You wont be able to ever fully imprint every dino on every setting..because it was all balanced and coded with x1 in mind

(Ps: We didnt have the working option to do so 1.5yrs ago on consoles)

Yes but I've seen pc players able to imprint every dino in about 10 mins after birth and get 100%, why don't consoles get those mechanics? A simple fix to do

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, AngryChris73 said:

Yes but I've seen pc players able to imprint every dino in about 10 mins after birth and get 100%, why don't consoles get those mechanics? A simple fix to do

It took a lot of testing for me to figure it out. I have 60x mature and my imprint intervals are set to 11mins. So far, I’ve achieved 100% imprint on everything I’ve tested but it took several hours to work out the best interval, even on my high settings.

That was before they hardcoded the interval to 8 hours. Now it’s even easier to work out.

46 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

It took a lot of testing for me to figure it out. I have 60x mature and my imprint intervals are set to 11mins. So far, I’ve achieved 100% imprint on everything I’ve tested but it took several hours to work out the best interval, even on my high settings.

That was before they hardcoded the interval to 8 hours. Now it’s even easier to work out.

Im curious lets say i set my imprint cuddle multiplier to 0.25 so i can i even do the dodo, will that mean ill have to imprint my rex 7 times to get to 100%, thats what im curious on how people get their settings like that, id prefer the least amount of imprints as possible

As a rule of thumb, I have found that to set the cuddle interval you need to set the value to 1/maturation rate. If that doesnt quite work devide that value by 2 (takes into account the change of imprinting on official servers) but not sure if that is necessary. Can take a bit of tweaking.

Really wish server owners had more control over imprinting. Would be great to have control over more than just the timings, doesnt appear to be a way to reduce the number of imprints when you reduce the timings. Imprinting 100 times on a single creature on a server with fast maturation rates is not my idea of fun.

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, AngryChris73 said:

Im curious lets say i set my imprint cuddle multiplier to 0.25 so i can i even do the dodo, will that mean ill have to imprint my rex 7 times to get to 100%, thats what im curious on how people get their settings like that, id prefer the least amount of imprints as possible

While you can alter the stat gains per imprint, reducing the interval timer will obviously increase the amount of imprints you need.

I agree with @AngrySaltire. It would be great if you could increase the imprint % though I’m not sure how it would work because of how the system is currently set up.

My imprints are down to the wire though. Rex’s and Wyverns on my settings cut it close by a couple mins, yet Rock Drakes can get 100% at 1/3 maturity.

47 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

While you can alter the stat gains per imprint, reducing the interval timer will obviously increase the amount of imprints you need.

I agree with @AngrySaltire. It would be great if you could increase the imprint % though I’m not sure how it would work because of how the system is currently set up.

My imprints are down to the wire though. Rex’s and Wyverns on my settings cut it close by a couple mins, yet Rock Drakes can get 100% at 1/3 maturity.

Yeah itd be nice if we could set a % per imprint or "Imprints for 100%" setting.

59 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

I've been ending up in the 88-96% range for my wyverns .... never have gotten 100% :( 

Guest DJRone89
10 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

I've been ending up in the 88-96% range for my wyverns .... never have gotten 100% :( 

Test the settings on singleplayer, just spawn in a bunch of fertilized eggs. If you use a breeding calculator for the mature time, you only need to go to the first cuddle interval and check the imprint % to work out if you will have enough time.

That’s how I worked it out. I tested the dodo, rex, giga, direbear, argent, ptero, and dimorph, and couple others for a spread of different mature times.

Archived