Best Custom recipe

davidcostarica

i use 1 of each advanced crop for water food. my crafter is only lvl 80 but the food comes out to around 160-180ish water. more then enough for what i need and can make several at a time due to the low cost. for food i use 10 cooked meat recipe. a little harder to make but if your breeding a meat eater i always have extra cooked meat after.

2 hours ago, JamesDoty said:

Not usefull for Ab, but 10 stacks of stimberries in a recipe.  Do not eat this as a player, the thirst will kill you.  Feed to your dinos for a long 1000+ boost to stam.  Take several up on your flying trap Quetz and trapping/taming Quetz in the air is viable again.

Redbull gives you wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings

I hear honey increases the HP gain by a ton.

3 hours ago, JamesDoty said:

Not usefull for Ab, but 10 stacks of stimberries in a recipe.  Do not eat this as a player, the thirst will kill you.  Feed to your dinos for a long 1000+ boost to stam.  Take several up on your flying trap Quetz and trapping/taming Quetz in the air is viable again.

thx man didn't knew about it :D

You cant have a recipe that gives food and water, so you have to have two separate recipes. Just raw meat is good for food and health, although honey or eggs are better (all eggs are the same, so just use like dodo eggs or something else cheap). Advanced crops are the best for water, but mejos work just fine if you dont have access. For stam, rare mushrooms are the best but stimberries work too. Feeding a recipe to a tame will only affect stamina, so no point in making anything but stam cakes for your tames (useful for fliers). go to https://ark.gamepedia.com/Custom_Consumable for an interactive calculator on recipes, and it even takes your crafting skill into account.

• 10 months later...
On 4/17/2018 at 2:40 PM, JamesDoty said:

Actually i think it would be perfect for surface runs since you won't have to wait as long to restam your drake could get more loot and avoid reapers easier

Archived