Ragnarok Boss Idea

GhostCreep

I was wondering if Ragnarok would get it's own unique Boss? Out of any Sponsored Map it deserves one. Anyways, Ragnarok in my opinion is the end all map as far as size and variety. My suggestion if you guys do bless us with a Boss is one that wyverns and rock drakes are compatible to fight. I just think Ragnarok is a good opportunity for a "Everything you've fought so Far" type of Boss that is unique from the rest but still has a little bit of the other bosses' mechanics mixed in... Can slow you down like the Broodmother fight, Power like the Mesopithicus, can Fly like the Dragon, fires Projectiles like the Manticore, etc. I feel that would really make Ragnarok the end all map. Especially if you give the way you damage or defeat it a fun mechanic like they tried to do with the Rockwell fight, attacking the Tentacles in order to attack him directly. I'm pretty sure something more fun could be thought of instead, but along those lines... Something that makes it worth fighting over and over again. I just think Ragnarok deserves an ending that fits its namesake "the End and the Beginning. Just a suggestion

Since the Map is not design by WC itself, they wont do any work for a unique boss like on their other Maps (SE, AB). I wouldn't hope for something like that, Bosses are fine as they are, I'm still just disappointed that i HAVE to go to other servers to get everything done, why not let the players choose one server and let them play on one to access all bosses...

Archived