How is Primitive+ nowadays?

Guest DJRone89

Guest DJRone89

I haven’t played the mod for almost a year but I know Ced had confirmed not too long back to be working on it in the background to bring it up to speed.

So, what’s currently missing? I’m aware of the lack of playability on Aberration, and Scorched Earth engrams on Ragnarok, but I’ll be playing on The Center.

I’m looking to do a play though soon but it is worth it in its current state or should I just wait for the update?

Guest DJRone89
On 23/04/2018 at 1:45 AM, MadTurninator said:

its the same as you played it last year . no changes no fixes apart from updated saddles . yet again we was promised a huge update a few months ago and yet again wildcard have let us down 

Ark players often struggle with confusing announcements with promises.

I follow Ced and at no point has he promised anything - Wildcard may have but he never did. He said he has been working on the mod in the background and hoping to bring out something soon which bring the mod up to speed. Future updates won’t contain any new content just strictly bug fixes.

Notice how there is now a new community mod manager...

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, BAGGINS said:

It entirely wiped my xbox single player world without warning... RIP beautiful creatures. Any way to get them back?

Wiped my player dedicated server save without warning too. 3 months work gone.

I since sold the Xbox, but no you can’t back up saves on our console.

Archived