unconscious players on mounts

Nic6932

I was a POW for 7 hours the other day LMAO! Was getting recruited for a wipe and wasn't paying attention and an enemy wyv picked me. Locked me up and kept me fed, clothed and near acs for hours lol. Talked mad ish too

Good thing I have two xbox so I just loaded up and went out with my girl 7 hours later I checked they still had me fed. I ded about 3 am with pop at 5 lolol.

In your case grapples

1 hour ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

I was a POW for 7 hours the other day LMAO! Was getting recruited for a wipe and wasn't paying attention and an enemy wyv picked me. Locked me up and kept me fed, clothed and near acs for hours lol. Talked mad ish too

Good thing I have two xbox so I just loaded up and went out with my girl 7 hours later I checked they still had me fed. I ded about 3 am with pop at 5 lolol.

In your case grapples

You're lucky you can't shackle people to tek sleeping pods anymore lmao

20 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

You're lucky you can't shackle people to tek sleeping pods anymore lmao

I know lmao this is the first time I ever got locked up and I been playing since the beaver got released on legacy lmao! My heart was racing as im eating Sh^t and praying they don't check on me. Twice I almost died and they walked in. Having 350 health was really fin gme over lmao.

Yo Waza, Im pretty sure I have you as a friend on Xbox. I was in Djangoo Back when we fought Hydra on 26 lol. I saw you got a red and yellow reaper we got one  some of those exact colors too. We have a blue and yellow body and a pink/purble blue belly that looks pretty sweet.

11 minutes ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

I know lmao this is the first time I ever got locked up and I been playing since the beaver got released on legacy lmao! My heart was racing as im eating Sh^t and praying they don't check on me. Twice I almost died and they walked in. Having 350 health was really fin gme over lmao.

Yo Waza, Im pretty sure I have you as a friend on Xbox. I was in Djangoo Back when we fought Hydra on 26 lol. I saw you got a red and yellow reaper we got one  some of those exact colors too. We have a blue and yellow body and a pink/purble blue belly that looks pretty sweet.

Sorry man, I play pc pve ;) Must be confusing me with someone else!

11 minutes ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

Sorry man, I play pc pve ;) Must be confusing me with someone else!

Archived