pvp [4/16][ORP] Ragnarok PvP - Erebus - 3XP/4H/6T - Revamped Loot - Events - Admins

Obris

Intro
Welcome to Erebus Ark, a server for avid PVPers who are interested in establishing a community and participating in scheduled events on a server with boosted rates. 
We've completely revamped loot crates and beacons. You'll no longer find useless blueprints such as the water jar and medium crop plot. 
Erebus Ark has its own dedicated machine to reduce potential lag and increase performance. 
We do not intend to wipe the servers unless absolutely necessary!
On top of that, we do have plans to add other servers to form a cluster as player population increases.

You can download all of the mods here. Do so before joining our server to avoid any issues when joining, like a mod version mismatch.
When you are done, copy this link into your browser to join the server directly: steam://connect/144.217.11.133:27025

Mods:

• Structures Plus
  • Stacks Only
  • ACM
  • Editable Server UI
  • Rare Sightings
  • Super Spyglass

Disabled Engrams:

• Spoiler

• S+ Tranq Turret
    • S+ Cannon Turret
    • S+ Flame Turret
    • S+ Minigun Turret
    • S+ Rocket Turret
    • S+ Ballista Turret
    • S+ Repair Gun
    • s+ Nanny
    • S+ Mutator
    • S+ Cloning Chamber
    • S+ Teleporter
    • S+ Forcefield
    • S+ Transmitter
    • S+ Personal Teleporter

Settings:
Ragnarok map
Gamma enabled.
Third person enabled.
Map position enabled.
ORP enabled.
ORP interval: 30m
Longer days, shorter nights.
Less food and water consumption.
Tribe member limit: 8
S+ damaged pickup disabled
S+ Water intake anywhere enabled

Rates:
3x XP
4x Harvesting
6x Taming
2x Egg Hatching
6x Maturation
0.5x Breeding Interval
2x Dino turret damage

LINKS
Discord
BattleMetrics
Steam Group

At the moment it is not enabled, it's one of the few settings I've forgot to change. I'm running a relatively busy schedule at the moment but it'll be enabled next server restart. To answer your second question, no, there is no and never will be any abuse of the admin system on my server. I think a fair game is extremely important and have no desire to ruin someone elses experience with the game like that.

FIRST EVENT!
On Saturday 28-04 at 18:00 UTC we will be holding our first event. Raid the admin's base! Coordinates will be anounced 2 hours beforehand so everyone has some time to prepare their assault. This is to encourage healthy, fun and rewarding PvP. The base will be defended by several admins with dinos, traps and turrets and it will be filled with loot. Be there or be square! (or a circle, whatever you want.)

Archived