Ascendant giga saddle BP

Tiguris

Hello,

If you want to remove wild Titans or Giga use a Wyvern. I got one light one. It is no problem and safe. If you need the XP soften them and do the last fight with command-tamed giga. I mean wistle commands.

I am still looking for my next female 130+ giga hard to get. But if I do I guess I need a bigger base. :)

Still Giga destroy stone on PvP. So it has value there. I mean a good giga sadle.

Regards,

Ariana

50 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

If you want to remove wild Titans or Giga use a Wyvern. I got one light one. It is no problem and safe. If you need the XP soften them and do the last fight with command-tamed giga. I mean wistle commands.

I am still looking for my next female 130+ giga hard to get. But if I do I guess I need a bigger base. :)

Still Giga destroy stone on PvP. So it has value there. I mean a good giga sadle.

Regards,

Ariana

A good giga can make FAR less of a fight than a wyvern against a titan or giga, you're talking about a 5 minute fight vs 45 minutes. Plus the good saddles are still good to have for against alpha rexes, or if you get surprised by a giga.

Hello,

Still PvP is the true arena for a Giga.

Only a raided base with just metal left is the work of a Giga+c4. When I have been foundation wiped only when players found hidden storage. If they just remove the empty safe then no Giga was in that group.

Now I play PvE and yes my Giga has asc saddle but it spends all time in base. 

The only reason I tamed it was for the challange of taming a Giga and level 135 wild.

My Argent with high health-melee is much more fun, unsafe and heart raising for a Giga fight.  I never timed it. If you try it do not forget sleeping bags :)

Titans do nothing on PvE, that might change and then I am in PvE trouble.

Regards,

Ariana

49 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

The only reason I tamed it was for the challange of taming a Giga and level 135 wild.

Yes, you don't use a tamed Giga to fight another Giga or a Titan because it would be outmatched but you use a bred Giga for that on PvE. With an ASC saddle and a tribe mate riding another dino, it is one of the fastest ways to level your dino's for boss fights. If you live in a Titan spawn, it's a good way to end the fight quick before any/too much damage is done. If you live in a Giga spawn it's a good way to end that too. The ASC saddle along with a good imprint is sometimes the difference between your Giga raging and killing you against such odds or winning.

To OP; I've traded 95+ armor saddle bp's for tek troughs. If it is an ASC less than 95 armor put it out there for a couple thousand ings, someone may buy it. 

Archived