Join us! New PVP server/Newyork to Halifax/PS4/Info Below

Hello! I've recently opened a password free server you can find browsing the unofficial PC servers. The title is Canada Ark! Join now! (FREE). For now I'm looking for anyone, whether you're in Canada or not, to join us on PS4 and engage in ultimate dino warfare. Attacking a player or their objects/dinos while offline is disabled. However, attacking online is encouraged. I've enjoyed the game with a friend on a private server for some time but not having true PVP made the experience slightly boring after hundreds of hours. SO! We're opening this one and even though there's a max of 10 player's on at one time, I encourage you to jump in as it's unlikely 10 will be reached often if at all. That is! Until the population builds and I buy the upgrade to 16 or perhaps even more at that time. Harvesting, taming, food, water, experienced gained, and much more has been tweaked to help progress faster. I hope you're you'll find us and make a go of it. I would prefer a mature audience of 18+. Thanks!

Archived