Primitive Plus should have buffed X Plants.

BIZMOxFUNYUNZ

I think that the X Plants on primitive plus should be buffed or they should take off the turret limit. Maybe make it so only the Closest 100 plants can shoot at once but you can still have the other ones. As of now it is too easy to raid. We basically just showed up to a island official server and tamed a 150 rex and wiped every base even with the turret limit and became alpha with only 5 guys in a couple days time. all you need is Rex with high health and the x plants cant do anything to you. you can just tank and chomp every plant down in no time with the limit only being 100. Maybe if the plants were stronger or killed tames faster. Or if the turret limit didnt apply to primitive plus servers because the x plants are so much weaker than auto turrets and heavy turrets. The turret limit makes it very hard to make any base design effective. because 100 plant x is so weak. maybe bring the limit up to 200 or 250? anybody with a rex and quetz can destroy any base. I moved to primitive plus because i was tired of all the 50 person tribes and people DDosing and Duping. I really like primitive plus becuase it reminds me of the old day of ark but honestly its too easy to raid anyones base with a rex and a quetz, or wyvern on griffin. Its so easy to destroy 100 x plants with any one if the big dinos on any map. Any thoughts or suggestions on why you may agree or disagree?

Personally I love the game but we made the decision to actually remove DINOS from our map for PvP .  I mean we stall have animals but its more along the lines of a 10,000 BC esk now only mammals for the most part, still has Megladons, Mantas and stuff but pretty much if it had a saurus in its name it gone. and the flying reptiles including the quetz are gone.

some said why take them out they are fun but they have now realized it is a more challenging game to play now and have to rethink all strategies as old ark raids just don't work now.

and we buffed plant X  but also reduced the limit to 25 far below the the nerfed limit.

Wyverns and Griffins are gone also. 

And since the Easter screw up we added the climbing pick, and glider wings into the creature loot table . so its not that hard to get Blue prints to make the things. that were removed from the engram list after the Easter "FIX".

And we RP out killing. cant just waittill a lone tribe member logs on and then pounce them

Now I'm not saying what we have done will work for everybody its just how we dealt with the situation.  if you go to a private server you have so many options available and ways to work around errors in the game .  like the whole Beeswax issue.  we just simply added Beeswax to the loot table for bees and bears. so if you need beeswax find those and kill them. its not 100% drop rate some may or maynot have it on them but you can get it now for those Bows, Rafts and what ever.

ANybody wants to try it out PM me and ill tell you how to find us , I don't want to appear like I'm just promoting our server in the forums.

Archived