When is mobile released on App Store?

Logan12345

I've read literally hundreds of "when will this be released" questions and the answer from dozens and dozens of publishers/developers is always a version of they are not ready to say, or soon, or something else. Highly unlikely they will say a date until they are very, very close to that date...what if they miss the date they pick that is far out? Then everyone jumps all over them. 

I'd be happy to know a quarter of the year, or if it is days, weeks, months or years away. ;)

12 hours ago, SpookySunny said:

I've read literally hundreds of "when will this be released" questions and the answer from dozens and dozens of publishers/developers is always a version of they are not ready to say, or soon, or something else. Highly unlikely they will say a date until they are very, very close to that date...what if they miss the date they pick that is far out? Then everyone jumps all over them. 

I'd be happy to know a quarter of the year, or if it is days, weeks, months or years away. ;)

As far as they've disclosed. The full release of ARK mobile should be around this spring.

• 1 month later...

Archived