Are all bosses soloable?

Grandta

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Grandta said:

Are all bosses soloable, I play solo and have only farmed easy brood to build the replicator.

I have it now I want to focus on doing all bosses all diffcultys.

Will I be able to do it solo with the right setup?

Yes, it's possible but you're going to need the right dinos, weapons, character set up, etc.

Personally I'd not use Rexes for either Brood or Dragon - Megatheriums for Brood, Rexes for Ape & Therazins for Dragon, yes this means 3 breeding lines, but Brood is easy with Megas due to the spider buff and the cake healing combind with the very high DPS from Theras makes Dragon a lot easier - still the hardest boss though IMO

6 hours ago, Willard18 said:

Where did u get that info about official bosses having 10x more HP than on unofficial servers? Its nonsense. Bosses are the same on official and unofficial servers. Its just much easier on unofficials to get tames and breed / mutate them because of higher modifiers. Boss difficulty is the same ;-) 

That info comes from nooblets, he mentioned it 1 time.  Ive heard/read boss fights are harder on officials, they say even with the max difficulty, people playing unofficial claiming they are legit killing a boss on official standards are full of it.  The 10x they used was probably an exaggeration(I mean it would be nearly impossible) but since i have no experience in the area i cant discredit any info about boss fights on official since ive never played official.  I also said idk if it was true or not.  I believe the wiki may have said something around the lines, not the 10x, but dont quote me on that, its been quite a while so exactly where i heard it im unsure of.

7 hours ago, TBoa said:

Nah I managed just, those where the top tier rexes out at the time I’ve killed brood many times no probs with the same team of rexes and a few more riders I wouldn’t take a Daeodon on a solo run it’ll probably die and the damage resistance on saddles soft caps I think as well 

The cap was set with the saddles, the saddles used to go over 100, even if you find a 101 saddle itll revert to a 100.  You talk only of brood and losing dinos, my suggestions are meant to help you not lose dinos and fight alphas and possibly overseer.  If your dao is fighting then your doing it wrong.  The dao should be passive like the yuty and either in the back like the yuty or to the side  out of attack range.  Of course if you like spending a weekend raising rexes instead of using the usual evo event more power to ya.  Exactly what lvl brood have you killed and anything else?

55 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

16k exists on new servers, but indeed not that melee, 550 melee is highest on new as far as i know.

34 minutes ago, Tebi1402 said:

Do u have that stats at hatch on pve new servers? I have never seen that stats on any page/group, the max stats that I seen are 14k 461 melee

You guys go to page 1 and read my math explanation, its possible to have a hatched rex with 655% melee with at least that hp and thats without the 25% imprint bonus on both those.  Thats still not even a super dino in terms of breeding.  To be a super dino it has to have 41+ mutations and my example would end with exactly 40 once you combined the 2 lines, hp and dmg.

1 hour ago, FeyGriffin said:

Personally I'd not use Rexes for either Brood or Dragon - Megatheriums for Brood, Rexes for Ape & Therazins for Dragon, yes this means 3 breeding lines, but Brood is easy with Megas due to the spider buff and the cake healing combind with the very high DPS from Theras makes Dragon a lot easier - still the hardest boss though IMO

You get used to those 3 lines and what you gonna do when its overseer time?  You need 1 team capable of handling all three bosses in a gauntlet match.  The overseers BM form doesnt receive the megatherium bonus dmg either.  Before anyone says we arnt counting him, the title is are ALL bosses soloable.  Considering hes the reason to kill the other 3 since tek mostly sucks, ascension is the real purpose for these fights.

4 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

You guys go to page 1 and read my math explanation, its possible to have a hatched rex with 655% melee with at least that hp.  Thats still not even a super dino in terms of breeding.  To be a super dino it has to have 41+ mutations and my example would end with exactly 40 once you combined the 2 lines, hp and dmg.

i wonder who have this super dino, for now i just have to do with what i have right now.

1 minute ago, BertNoobians said:

i wonder who have this super dino, for now i just have to do with what i have right now.

Well besides a lil buff in mate and raising times im set to official settings and i have 2 rexes with 51points in hp and 50 in dmg ready for a mutation line to begin, as i said its not a super dino in my example.  Its a basic mutated dino.  I also have a 51/51 spino male and female waiting for the same.  Its called hunt good dinos to start with and dont just tame a random 150, check its stats 1st.  Theres enough videos out there to show you easy ways to mutate like im talking about.  Hunt and breed smart.

You guys go to page 1 and read my math explanation, its possible to have a hatched rex with 655% melee with at least that hp and thats without the 25% imprint bonus on both those.  Thats still not even a super dino in terms of breeding.  To be a super dino it has to have 41+ mutations and my example would end with exactly 40 once you combined the 2 lines, hp and dmg.
I read it but I doesn't understand at all, do u have that eggs with 655 melee at hatch?

2 minutes ago, Tebi1402 said:
39 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

I read it but I doesn't understand at all, do u have that eggs with 655 melee at hatch?

Yes, different map tho.  Imma be doing the same with the current rexes on my current map.  For a tamed dino, as in was wild at 1st, the highest to aim for is about 419%Dmg from a good 150 or 12.1k hp.  It requires breeding mutations to get the 655 at hatch tho.

10 minutes ago, rororoxor said:

How about rockwell?

I have no aberration experience so i cant help you, im sorry

44 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Yes, different map tho.  Imma be doing the same with the current rexes on my current map.  For a tamed dino, as in was wild at 1st, the highest to aim for is about 419%Dmg from a good 150 or 12.1k hp.  It requires breeding mutations to get the 655 at hatch tho.

I have no aberration experience so i cant help you, im sorry

Nobody on officials is close to 655 melee at hatch and that’s with the entire community spending months and months breeding and trading...maybe on legacy or on custom server with changed rates you could achieve this, but it’s not feasible for anyone on any official server for several more months.

1st you hunt rexes, 145 or higher.  You knock it out and check the stats, if it has 30 points in dmg or hp its a keeper(250% or better, or 9.9k hp or better).  If it doesnt have 1 of those its trash, kill it and move on.  Once you find 1 tame it with only kibble for high TE.  Once tamed itll get 74 bonus lvls from good TE(72 if its a 145).  If your lucky 15-20 of those bonus points will go into the desired stat.  This will leave you with 45-50 points in that stat.  If it dont add right either keep the rex as a worker(For now) or disown/kill it and start over.  With 50 points in hp or dmg youll have 350% in dmg or 12.1k hp.  The dmg has a 2 modifiers added to dmg once tamed for a rex.  The rex 1st gets the add bonus, adds 7 to dmgk making it 357%.  Then the multiplier bonus adds an actual percentage to it, 17.6% (its based on TE, fed dinos during tame process never get 100% TE so itll be like 17.5% in this case).  357x1.175 is roughly 419%.  So uf your doing dmg when the rex wakes up you should see 419%dmg if its a keeper.  Then get the 12.1k hp rex and breed them to get a baby with both, note the baby will get the full 17.6% on the dmg and itll be 419.8%.  Get the best weight and stam on the baby too with the lowest oxy and food with these 2 parents.  Once you have this optimal baby you mate it to get another 1 with same stats on the opposite gender.  Imma continue this in another post so i dont lose it all again.

5 minutes ago, badhacker74 said:

Nobody on officials is close to 655 melee at hatch and that’s with the entire community spending months and months breeding and trading...maybe on legacy or on custom server with changed rates you could achieve this, but it’s not feasible for anyone on any official server for several more months.

I hatched a female at 16.1k Hp 530 melee this weekend looted off an official Asia server (new servers, not legacy).

Unfortunately i got counter raided last night, and lost everything but a few kits so I guess I'm going back to their server again tonight lol.

Btw that 419.8 is with no imprint.  Next take your 2 rexes and mate them, get like 10 girls, new boys are worthless unless you get a mutated 1 in hp or dmg.  Mate the boy with the girls.  Hatch new babies and check the ancestry log for each, if you get a mutation check the stats, if hp or dmg isnt higher stat wise its worthless.  If thats the case check color, if it has a good color put it off to the side, if not kill it.  Once you get a hp or dmg mutation check the gender, if its a girl stop the big bang fest and mate the boy with the mutant girl til you get a boy with it.  Once you have mutant boy swap him with the normal boy in the bang fest, resume bang fest lol.  Each mutation adds 2 wild lvls to the stat, so 1 mutation with that 419.8%(its base was 350) would create a new base of 360, add the tame bonuses and the baby with that single mutation has 431.5% dmg at birth.  Now you can repeat this cycle easily to 20 mutations in dmg thats a total of 40 wild levels, each 1 worth 5 on the base dmg before bonuses. That would be 90 wild levels, the base dmg would be 550%, add the bonuses and the baby is born with 655%Dmg, no imprint.  Its 100% possible on official.  Note once you get a mutation in hp or dmg and you swap the mutant in your locked into just 1 of the 2 stats, whicherver the mutant has.  You got to put the normal boy in and start a separate line the other state.  Example, youve switched a dmg mutant in and 1 of the babies got an hp mutation, the babies trash because it pollutes the line.  It has to be dmg in that line.  Also note if your going for super dinos beyong what ive described youll want to add a step before you create the bang feast group.

31 minutes ago, badhacker74 said:

Maybe everyone on your server pollutes lines because they dont understand the concept or use enough females to increase the speed.  Maybe you guys used sucky bass parents, most players pay attention to lvl , not the stats of a wild dino and most dinos are trash, even the higher lvls.  Knowing where to hunt is also important, for rexes the best place is the center lava biome.  Tame a kangaroo to speed maturation up.  Its possible and doable.

20 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Maybe everyone on your server pollutes lines because they dont understand the concept or use enough females to increase the speed.  Maybe you guys used sucky bass parents, most players pay attention to lvl , not the stats of a wild dino and most dinos are trash, even the higher lvls.  Knowing where to hunt is also important, for rexes the best place is the center lava biome.  Tame a kangaroo to speed maturation up.  Its possible and doable.

I’m not talking about one server, talking about all official...

Currently nobody on officials has higher than 560 melee despite having multiple servers and multiple breeders doing exactly what you mentioned...I’m not saying that your number is not possible, just that in the current state of official servers nobody has accomplished this yet due to the rates on officials.

Archived