Are all bosses soloable?

Grandta

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

You might have trouble on alpha dragon and broodmother.

In general I do not recommend soloing bosses because if you disconnect or crash you lose automatically.

I play solo so it's one of the risks I take. Have my main rex breeders away so it's just a matter of raising another 19.

21 minutes ago, Grandta said:

Are all bosses soloable, I play solo and have only farmed easy brood to build the replicator.

I have it now I want to focus on doing all bosses all diffcultys.

Will I be able to do it solo with the right setup?

All island bosses are soloable.  Ive done all 3 alpha bosses and beta overseer.  If your going legit way(singleplayer settings box unchecked and default dino stats in advanced options[hp and dmg below 1.0]) it takes a lot of tame hunting and then lots of breeding to pull it off.  If you do have the single player settings on its way easier.

24 minutes ago, Grandta said:

Are all bosses soloable, I play solo and have only farmed easy brood to build the replicator.

I have it now I want to focus on doing all bosses all diffcultys.

Will I be able to do it solo with the right setup?

I’ve solo’d brood on offical new servers

(not legacy) 19 rexes and a yut  the rexes where at about 30k and 600dmg 50-70 armor saddles 

honestly if your gonna do it prepare for losses I jumped on the yutty when I spawned and just buffed the rexes I lost about 8 rexes during the fight and when I came out nothing had more than 2k hp left everything started to die in the last 10 seconds or so I even started attacking with the yut in a panic trying to finish it off 

12 minutes ago, TBoa said:

I’ve solo’d brood on offical new servers

(not legacy) 19 rexes and a yut  the rexes where at about 30k and 600dmg 50-70 armor saddles 

honestly if your gonna do it prepare for losses I jumped on the yutty when I spawned and just buffed the rexes I lost about 8 rexes during the fight and when I came out nothing had more than 2k hp left everything started to die in the last 10 seconds or so I even started attacking with the yut in a panic trying to finish it off 

Better rexes, your too low for alphas dmg wise.  Better saddles are recommended but not completely necessary.  Daodon bred and lvled to food hp and weight, set to heal pulse.  25 armor is roughly 16.7% dmg resistance, saddles go to 100 armor, then mate boost and yuty roar for even more.  If theriz can do it with lower hp and base dmg without breaking a sweat because of cakes, rexes should do it as good considering they have better stats and a dao loaded with cooked meat for a cake substitute lol.

6 minutes ago, Grandta said:

I'm playing official on my own and my trex line is 449melee 13k HP hatched.

You want a rex with 45-50 wild points(after tame) for your base parents, same with hp.  (5x50+107)x1.176=419.8  thats optimal for breeding dmg for a base parent to start a mutation line for dmg, thats without imprint.  If your soloing alphas, you have to mutate to go the whole way.  So optimal case is (5x90+107)x1.176=655 thats with no imprint and thats the dmg you want if you want a team able to safely kill all 3 alphas and probably alpha overseer.  With 100% imprint and mate and yuty buff with 25 domestic points in dmg your team of 18 rexes will do over 20000 dmg per group bite.  Put a 90+ saddle on each with a dao healer and keep the 30k hp(Using same numbers for hp it takes 26 domestic lvls) and you have literally an unstoppable team.

6 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

You want a rex with 45-50 wild points(after tame) for your base parents, same with hp.  (5x50+107)x1.176=419.8  thats optimal for breeding dmg for a base parent to start a mutation line for dmg, thats without imprint.  If your soloing alphas, you have to mutate to go the whole way.  So optimal case is (5x90+107)x1.176=655 thats with no imprint and thats the dmg you want if you want a team able to safely kill all 3 alphas and probably alpha overseer.  With 100% imprint and mate and yuty buff with 25 domestic points in dmg your team of 18 rexes will do over 20000 dmg per group bite.  Put a 90+ saddle on each with a dao healer and keep the 30k hp(Using same numbers for hp it takes 26 domestic lvls) and you have literally an unstoppable team.

So the ideal stats on Rexes would be 30K HP and 655 Melee to kill alphas?

4 minutes ago, Grandta said:

So the ideal stats on Rexes would be 30K HP and 655 Melee to kill alphas?

Id have to run the numbers again but its like 30k hp, 1100%dmg.  Whatever 25 domestic points on a 655% baby would be(the 655 is without the imprint or domestic levels, youll want the 25% boost from the imprint plus the 25 domestic levels).

20 minutes ago, Grandta said:

What stats would you recommend for medium monkey so I can get Tek gen/trough?

With your current dino, provided you haven't imprinted yet with that 449 and you go 70+ with the saddles, if you do the 30k hp and rest of your domestic points in dmg, with the yuty and dao helpers i mentioned youd be ok probably.  Now theres 2 notes here, 1 getting a 45-50 wild lvl tame from an actual taming is time consuming because of the picky hunt you have to do and the random point placement system your fighting against(Hunt the lava biome on center for best rex hunting).  2 ive heare but never got any official confirmation, that the official server bosses have 10x hp compared to all other types of servers(Singleplayer, unofficial, dedicated ect.)  My experience with the bosses is non official, so if its true obviously id recommend 10x the power compared to my numbers(That be 10x to 1 stat, or 5x to 1 and 2x to the other.  The 2 being hp and dmg).  My numbers are with basically no casualties also

4 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

With your current dino, provided you haven't imprinted yet with that 449 and you go 70+ with the saddles, if you do the 30k hp and rest of your domestic points in dmg, with the yuty and dao helpers i mentioned youd be ok probably.  Now theres 2 notes here, 1 getting a 45-50 wild lvl tame from an actual taming is time consuming because of the picky hunt you have to do(Hunt the lava biome on center for best rex hunting).  2 ive heare but never got any official confirmation, that the official server bosses have 10x hp compared to all other types of servers(Singleplayer, unofficial, dedicated ect.)  My experience with the bosses is non official, so if its true obviously id recommend 10x the power compared to my numbers(That be 10x to 1 stat, or 5x to 1 and 2x to the other.  The 2 being hp and dmg).

That's where I get my Rexes from. Got like 20 scorpions in a farm for eggs and only tame on weekends ?

11 minutes ago, Grandta said:

That's where I get my Rexes from. Got like 20 scorpions in a farm for eggs and only tame on weekends ?

Hope i helped, remember to have 2 back ups, boy and girl, in case the fight goes south or disconnect, ect.  This way you dont lose all your work.  And do not attempt the dragon until you can kill beta ape or BM, im referring to gamma dragon.  The dragon is more like the final boss of the next lvl as in gamma dragon is more deadly then beta ape or BM.  Ive killed alpha ape and BM and lost to the beta dragon with the same team before.  If iv helped like my posts lol.  Good luck!  If your gonna aim for the 45+ tames, dont tame the rwx unless it has 9900hp or 250%dmg.  Thats 30 to start, just pray on tame the extra points go into the chosen stat.

6 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Hope i helped, remember to have 2 back ups, boy and girl, in case the fight goes south or disconnect, ect.  This way you dont lose all your work.  And do not attempt the dragon until you can kill beta ape or BM, im referring to gamma dragon.  The dragon is more like the final boss of the next lvl as in gamma dragon is more deadly then beta ape or BM.  Ive killed alpha ape and BM and lost to the beta dragon with the same team before.  If iv helped like my posts lol.  Good luck!

Yeah you've been very helpful, thank you very much.

12 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

Better rexes, your too low for alphas dmg wise.  Better saddles are recommended but not completely necessary.  Daodon bred and lvled to food hp and weight, set to heal pulse.  25 armor is roughly 16.7% dmg resistance, saddles go to 100 armor, then mate boost and yuty roar for even more.  If theriz can do it with lower hp and base dmg without breaking a sweat because of cakes, rexes should do it as good considering they have better stats and a dao loaded with cooked meat for a cake substitute lol.

Nah I managed just, those where the top tier rexes out at the time I’ve killed brood many times no probs with the same team of rexes and a few more riders I wouldn’t take a Daeodon on a solo run it’ll probably die and the damage resistance on saddles soft caps I think as well 

12 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

With your current dino, provided you haven't imprinted yet with that 449 and you go 70+ with the saddles, if you do the 30k hp and rest of your domestic points in dmg, with the yuty and dao helpers i mentioned youd be ok probably.  Now theres 2 notes here, 1 getting a 45-50 wild lvl tame from an actual taming is time consuming because of the picky hunt you have to do and the random point placement system your fighting against(Hunt the lava biome on center for best rex hunting).  2 ive heare but never got any official confirmation, that the official server bosses have 10x hp compared to all other types of servers(Singleplayer, unofficial, dedicated ect.)  My experience with the bosses is non official, so if its true obviously id recommend 10x the power compared to my numbers(That be 10x to 1 stat, or 5x to 1 and 2x to the other.  The 2 being hp and dmg).  My numbers are with basically no casualties also

Where did u get that info about official bosses having 10x more HP than on unofficial servers? Its nonsense. Bosses are the same on official and unofficial servers. Its just much easier on unofficials to get tames and breed / mutate them because of higher modifiers. Boss difficulty is the same ;-) 

Archived