Tell your favorite time for an earthquake

Z0mbie

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A note on taming Otters - Pick them up with a Krab and put them above ground. Then just drag the fish up and feed them - it makes it poop tons easier to tame otters. On other maps for those interested, use a Kapro to pick up the Otters.

Krabs can also be used to easily tame almost ANY other passive tame as well - Moschops, Bigfoots, Dung Beetles, ect. Even centipedes!

2 hours ago, Frogspoison said:

A note on taming Otters - Pick them up with a Krab and put them above ground. Then just drag the fish up and feed them - it makes it poop tons easier to tame otters. On other maps for those interested, use a Kapro to pick up the Otters.

Krabs can also be used to easily tame almost ANY other passive tame as well - Moschops, Bigfoots, Dung Beetles, ect. Even centipedes!

Useful for PVP, but the grab feature for both is disabled on PVE. You can only pick up your own tames on PVE.

An earthquake saved me and my tribes asses escaping the cave with the shadows artifact.

We took a beating in the water near the artifact and lost all our flippers and tanks. We said fck it and went on a suicide mission into the water with all our precious gear and artifacts. Then an earthquake started and launched us through the whole underwater part of the cave past eels and cnidaria.

• 2 weeks later...

The water effect was insanity for those unaware. While you might shake around 1/3 of a tile at most on the surface, in the water it would shoot you around twenty foundations distance in some cases. Now, recently, I was in the water during an earthquake and it seemed to be perhaps 1/10th of the effect it used to be, so I'm not sure when that changed or if there are other factors that weigh into the washing machine effect. Maybe it's only in aquatic caves... I haven't retested that.

Archived