TEK CAVE

PUTINA

On 4/17/2018 at 10:32 PM, davidcostarica said:

20 dinos, the excess people and dinos has been patched.

Was it on this patch or when did they patch the excess issue? I recalled there was an en mass of people (more than 10) in one run 2 months back.

1 hour ago, SingleSidedPCB said:

Would be nice if they made the Tek cave door actually open all the way, and not murder you and delete all your gear when trying to get dinos stacked in front of it before opening it. The Tek cave and final boss fight is actually fun once you get past that infuriating door :o

I wonder why it only opens halfway now.

On 17/04/2018 at 3:32 PM, davidcostarica said:

20 dinos, the excess people and dinos has been patched.

You can fit more than 10 people in.... everyone commenting otherwise is ignorant. You can only teleport people up to the boss 10 at a time, but if you go up in multiple groups you can still get over 10.

50 dinos is the max afaik though still

7 hours ago, ThzNutz said:

we have been preparing for Alpha Ascension -- typically bringing 6-8 players and 20-25 rex, one yuty. it is my understanding (possibly incorrect) that any number of players can enter the cave, but only 10 are allowed into the actual Overseer fight.

50 Dino's. I believe unlimited people. I was in a run just this past Saturday with 31 people on rexs. All except one who died in the elevator somehow were able to get up to the overseer, kill it, and ascend. There is only a limit of 10 people on the teleporter at a time, but you can use the teleporter multiple times to get everyone up.

9 hours ago, ThzNutz said:

we have been preparing for Alpha Ascension -- typically bringing 6-8 players and 20-25 rex, one yuty. it is my understanding (possibly incorrect) that any number of players can enter the cave, but only 10 are allowed into the actual Overseer fight.

only 10 can warp in at a time, but more than 10 can participate in the boss fight, assuming they are inside the actual arena when the door closes behind them.

Archived