pve Patience, No longer a Virtue.

jrulie101

Throughout my ark accomplishments on my island, I have raided snow-cave, raised in snow-cave, sustained life in snow cave, raided swamp-cave, raided lost hope, raided lost faith, raided... all-caves. Bred my own boss-fighter line of therizinos, boss-fought megapithicus and broodmother, farmed blueprints for good saddles, and built a really nice base. I've been around the corner several times. At one point of time I had a 90% readiness for the alpha dragon boss fight.

Something always comes up and ruins it though. I'm understanding that I have to have 10 level 100's with pump-action shotguns while entering the arena with high-quality flak(which I have) and shoot the dragon down while the therizinos clean up the angry pteras and dimos. It just hasn't happened. Instances where DIY was ruined for the dragon series raids:

* I had manpower, ready to go, and then aberration was released. People quit the Island.
* I restored that manpower, but then forked to another tribe because of governance complications
* I restored that manpower, but then a large batch of allies quit or left the game. 

Its completely BS. That raid takes way to much to do on PvE because people are instable. Without the luxury of some huge tribe that consists entirely of experienced players picking on the new tribe or the backstabbers (which is what alpha is on PvP) it's not happening. Having one of those tribes on PvE is next to impossible because their just isn't incentive if nobodies getting their butts kicked by other players. 

Thus: I've resorted to cross-ark. I want to complete this stuff before I just take my time in the game. Alpha Dragon, Tek Cave, Whichever and All of It. If your interested in tagging along with my guild and have experience in these things feel free to join our discord:

https://discord.gg/Bf24juT > I just want the late->end game in the bag. Its near impossible on pve because of "manpower" and tribes don't work on pve like they do pvp.

Archived