Nitrado English Language Problems?

I don't know if this is the right area or even if i should put it in here, and apologize if its incorrect.

But Late last night i went to check my messages in the main Nitrado Forum and clicked on the English Flag/Banner and it came up saying

You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page

however i was able to get into the main site and access the English section from there, however if i clicked the English Flag at all, it was always saying i do not have permission. 

Anyone else having this happen? and does anyone know a fix? as it will not allow me to access the messages in English.

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, GrahamG1973 said:

I don't know if this is the right area or even if i should put it in here, and apologize if its incorrect.

But Late last night i went to check my messages in the main Nitrado Forum and clicked on the English Flag/Banner and it came up saying

You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page

however i was able to get into the main site and access the English section from there, however if i clicked the English Flag at all, it was always saying i do not have permission. 

Anyone else having this happen? and does anyone know a fix? as it will not allow me to access the messages in English.

This is on the nitrado website? If so contact nitrado please as it would be a issue with them not ark.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, GrahamG1973 said:

yes posted on there site, however it would affect PS4 ark server users.

thats why i posted here, as i cannot seem to find a fix, and was hoping someone may have had this happen and been able to fix it.. 

Have you tried it today? Is it working right? I moved it into dedicated server section but really it's a nitrado website issue.

Archived