Where to find Rex Saddle BP in Ragnarok

Boubbin

We have our 50/50 (health/dmg) Rexes ready to boss battle but we don't have saddles. Have been playing in Ragnarok for almost a year now with 4 person tribe.

We have found crazy amount of VERY high quality saddle bp's for literally all the other dinos except for rex. 287 saddle bps in total (that were worth to save). Countless saddles grinded in the grinder cause we don't need them. Crazyiest bp we've got is 200 armor mosa platform saddle which takes 28k metal, 25k pearls etc.

We have done alpha megapitchecus/broodmother and easy dragon (on the island) with spinos/theris but want to move to use rexes since they are our best dinos still. We are in ragnarok now and no access to other map than Abberration.

Wiki has article about loot tables but does not really give all the loot for Ragnarok https://ark.gamepedia.com/Loot_Tables only Lava Golem, which btw does not have it.

I traded for my high tier one. I have only found a Ram 36 and App 50 on Ragnarok. Both in standard red drops with rings. 

Looking at the loot table it doesn't seem they are in the desert/deep sea drops, or lava golem. I couldn't find information on the ice queen or lab drops though my guess would be the same. 

Edit: I believe ragnarok may use the same loot table as SE. if so, then it appears to be only red beacon drops. 

@genie45 any insight into this? is it the SE loot table?

We found 2 so far on Rag in the Ice Cave, it's easy doable as 2man, there are even videos as solo (but then you have to skip the queen with cactus broth) - we clear the cave on a daily basis, 1 guy with 40 shots and a shotgun + 1 guy with atleast 3 shields and you can have up to 7 red crats inside.

GL

I'm in the exact same boat and cannot find a Rex saddle to save my life. So I'm thinking Ragnarok's loot tables are made from The Island/SE. The Island loot table for ice cave has no Rex saddles, so it's probable that the Ice cave on Ragnarok doesn't either and the only way to get sad Rex saddle is from the Labyrinth and a lot of Red Drop farming.

On April 19, 2018 at 11:43 AM, BigBr0th3rB said:

I'm in the exact same boat and cannot find a Rex saddle to save my life. So I'm thinking Ragnarok's loot tables are made from The Island/SE. The Island loot table for ice cave has no Rex saddles, so it's probable that the Ice cave on Ragnarok doesn't either and the only way to get sad Rex saddle is from the Labyrinth and a lot of Red Drop farming.

U can get some from the ice cave, i got my best 65.6 bp from there

• 6 months later...
On 4/21/2018 at 10:19 AM, AngryChris73 said:

Does anybody have a nice solo guide for labyrinth because nobody in my tribe wants do it, i know i'll miss one artifact but its the worth the try 

Look on Youtube man I solo the labrynth both sides all the time just gotta bring a wingsuit, climbing picks and a jerboa to sacrifice but you get more loot if you sacrifice a person so if someone will come with just to jump in the pit then your chances increase. Skylord side you need scuba and flippers to get through a section and i would suggest shadow steaks, focal chili and med brews and DONT RUSH IT. Also a couple crates are booby trapped so be careful DONT FORGET YOUR WEAPONS

Archived