PVP 24/7 BOOSTED ARK CLUSTER [AutoUnlockEngrams][Foreign Dinos][Instatame]

Currently we have Ragnarok, Aberration, Island,and Center in our cluster. each server is prepayed for the next YEAR so you will not have to worry about losing your progress.there is plenty of space for everyone so just have fun and enjoy yourself.(PS If the server ever gets overfilled I will upgrade slots on the dot).

Basic Server Info

Populated

Plenty of Base Locations

150 Max Level Dino

[Ragnarok,Aberration,Island,Center] More coming soon

10x Harvest

Instatame

Boosted Breeding

Auto Unlock Engrams

Foreign Dino Transfers

Donation shop (All donations STRICTLY go to extending and expanding the server)

The stats have been adjusted over months of testing there is absolutely no ADMIN ABUSE The only Reason someone should be in admin mode is for setting up events, to help with donations, and to deal with cheaters and rule breakers.

Server Names (search unofficial PC sessions):

10xARKCLUSTERSERVER24/7NOADMINS/ABERRATION

10xARKCLUSTERSERVER24/7NOADMINS/RAG

10xARKCLUSTERSERVER24/7NOADMINS/CENTER

10xARKCLUSTERSERVER24/7NOADMINS/ISLAND

Server Rules

• No Undermapping
  • No Cheating
  • No Greifing
  • No Excessive building (such as blocking multiple artifact caves ect.)

Server Suggestions

If you have any server suggestions like adjustment of server settings or implementing a new rule please contact me (PSN: Icewolfgaming20) we really appreciate your feedback

On 5/5/2018 at 7:15 PM, KissKissKill said:

Interested in joining with my tribe but just to clarify the “no griefing” rule, does that mean no attacking at all unless it’s a full-on raid?

No not exactly I just don't want what happened to me on another server. you see me and my friends got wiped which was fair game but they caged us and left in there for a week and then after we got out they kept raiding us and killing us unless we would pay them monthly. so I guess what I am trying to say after you raid someone that's it let them rebuild if they would like to. Its okay to take prisoners just don't hold them for to long

Archived