How to message staff?

Hosscat

Well, im posting here as I have no idea where else to post, as everyone seems to not receive private messages and the support section is game related.

Sorry if im jumping the gun, but ive had issues with my email that is synced with this account. It took quite a few tries before I was able to get the confirmation email O.o

So, since I won one of the crunch contests on Monday but have since received no email im wanting to just make sure it isnt a case of the internet being wonky again. I hate to ask but if I could just get directed to who I would ask about this I would appreciate it. /)//(\

• Wildcard Community
44 minutes ago, Hosscat said:

Well, im posting here as I have no idea where else to post, as everyone seems to not receive private messages and the support section is game related.

Sorry if im jumping the gun, but ive had issues with my email that is synced with this account. It took quite a few tries before I was able to get the confirmation email O.o

So, since I won one of the crunch contests on Monday but have since received no email im wanting to just make sure it isnt a case of the internet being wonky again. I hate to ask but if I could just get directed to who I would ask about this I would appreciate it. /)//(\

One of our staff should contact you through the e-mail you used to register on the forum later on in the week.

Archived