Evolution Event this week-end

Hannoky.Bufu

16 hours ago, AdligerAdler said:

Jen or whoever said there will be only a max. of 4 breeding events a year and the next one probably being in summer. 

So glad to hear this.

No pressure to raise a ton of stuff now, just raise things as needed/wanted.

42 minutes ago, jpcab said:

no 2x on taming xp and harvesting

Also glad to hear this, might actually get some organization done around all our bases this weekend!

16 hours ago, Supaciv said:

Dino capped servers is only a pve Problem, you never see a PvP server run into that, we need the breeding events cause of all the utm cheating, we need to rebuild nearly every month

Cap isn't even an issue on my PvE PS4 servers. Never been. Could it be that it's mainly a PC problem?

48 minutes ago, AdligerAdler said:

Cap isn't even an issue on my PvE PS4 servers. Never been. Could it be that it's mainly a PC problem?

It is on my PS4 PvE server. Most Rag maps, some Center and Island maps, a few SE maps. SE maps usually the most open. 

I know one guy on FB said it's been a month and the new Rag map he is on just capped. 

It's a full PvE issue. You've been fairly lucky it seems. I was as lucky on legacy. Never even knew cap was a thing until the new servers and the 8x event. Been a battle since. Every special tame event (color dino's) and breeding events we will hit cap at some point and then it takes like 2 weeks to recover a bit. 

Guest DJRone89
56 minutes ago, jpcab said:

I think pvp forum should be separated from pve foruns.yeah

What difference would that make?

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, jpcab said:

2 game modes completely different...it would help to filter some posts better.

As we can see by this topic imho

But how would that make any difference to the evo events?

Archived