pvp Ascalon RP PvPvE *Season 5 Now Live!*

Kyrren

Ascalon RP PvPvE - **Season 5 Now Live!**

Are you looking for a reliable server for you and your buddies to play on, but can't find the server or community that is right for you? Ascalon RP is the up and coming Ragnarok role playing server that you've been looking for! Whether you join in the festivities, events or quests as a citizen of Ascalon Kingdom, make your way up through the ranks as an Ascalon Soldier, live as a lone wolf survivor, pursue a path of greatness by creating a Legacy and Kingdom of your own, or live in infamy, Ascalon RP has a place for you!

Lore:

The Last thing I remember before the Awakening was my Pizza Rolls hitting the floor as a blinding flash of light lit up the room... The next thing I know I'm jolting awake in a damp luminescent cave with a few other clueless individuals. The poor souls who ventured away from our tribe and into the depths of the cave have yet to be heard from and have left no trace of there whereabouts other than a notebook with the word "CROATOAN" scribbled onto every page. With no other options or ways back home our small group has banded together to create the flourishing community in which we call "Ascalon Kingdom".

More people awaken every day and I do my part to provide them with a place they can call home, and a sanctuary from the beasts that reside outside it's walls.

Our Whitelisted Modded Server is looking for like minded people to help create a Roleplaying Community that we can all look forward to adventuring on after a long day of school or work!

If you're interested in joining our server please comment below and join us in this discord chat https://discord.gg/t2mRFXy, or check out our website https://ascalonrp.com/ to learn a little bit more about us! We'd like to get a chance to meet you first in order to ensure that we can all get along, and also so we can fill you in on what you have to look forward to!

Server Info:
XP Multiplier: x1.5
Taming Speed Multiplier: x10
Harvest: x4

Mods:
-Resource Stacks
-Unlock Haircuts and Emotes
-Medieval Props
-Castles, Keeps, and Forts Medieval Architecture
-Structures Plus (S+)
-Capitalism Currency
-Cute Hair mod
-Capitalism NPC Trader
-Eco's RP Decor
- Wildlands RP
- Old World

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all and hope to see you in game soon!

Archived