Windows 10 Play Anywhere Version keeps crashing

I have a dedicated server that is running on a Windows 10 machine. We currently have 4 people that play on the server. 3 of us play on PC, 1 plays on Xbox. The 3 of us on PC are crashing constantly. We can sometimes play 20-30 minutes but eventually the game client will crash. Sometimes it crashes after just a couple minutes or few seconds. There are no warnings, the client just closes. Most of the time we cannot rejoin immediately, we have to wait for the server to recognize that we are no longer connected and logs out our characters before we can rejoin. I'm unable to locate any sort of logs that would give any information for this type of issue. With this happening to 3 completely different PCs, I would think its a game client issue. I've restarted the server multiple times, though I doubt it's a server issue because the person playing on Xbox doesn't experience these crashes.

Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone know how to resolve these issues?

Thanks

5 hours ago, EnrG2010 said:

I have a dedicated server that is running on a Windows 10 machine. We currently have 4 people that play on the server. 3 of us play on PC, 1 plays on Xbox. The 3 of us on PC are crashing constantly. We can sometimes play 20-30 minutes but eventually the game client will crash. Sometimes it crashes after just a couple minutes or few seconds. There are no warnings, the client just closes. Most of the time we cannot rejoin immediately, we have to wait for the server to recognize that we are no longer connected and logs out our characters before we can rejoin. I'm unable to locate any sort of logs that would give any information for this type of issue. With this happening to 3 completely different PCs, I would think its a game client issue. I've restarted the server multiple times, though I doubt it's a server issue because the person playing on Xbox doesn't experience these crashes.

Thanks

Check windows event viewer and post the logs related to ark.

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2018 at 6:24 PM, EnrG2010 said:

Thanks

Has anyone found a fix to this? I'm having the same issue and it is really annoying.

• 7 months later...

Archived