Whats yalls favorite armor

charliebeast1900

I like fur and desert gear.. Combination of both.. Full desert gear + fur chest piece.. For aesthetics...

If i was going for function.. I would pick flak with a high quality fur chest...

I dont really like chitin or ghillie.. Chitin is cheap and easy to get so thats nice.. And the ghillie is necessary to not spook some dinos.. I dont like them cause when i try and paint them the undercolors bleed through..

looks I'm a weirdo here because on my pve server I always wear green or orange colored riot gear and I never saw anyone else in riot.

also I think mix of hide chest and riot pants (especially blue colored ones) and boots looks good on female survivors.

for boss and cave runs I use orange colored set of flak.

I mostly use Ghillie. It looks good and i am out taming a large majority of the time so it just makes good sense to have that on. 

I am in the south close to the desert on Ragnarok so during baby stage when I am bouncing back and forth hand feeding, I prefer desert to keep my water from depleting too fast. 

For boss fights and cave runs I prefer riot. I know it's more expensive than flak but it's stronger and I grab mostly pre-made pieces from the desert drops so not really costing me much at all. 

It use to be hide till I gave Flak a try so now flak is my favorite and I wear it everywhere but in the snow. I use to run around on rag with good flak, a good metal shield, and decent sword and shotgun and take out rexes and anything else without losing much hp.  I usually have a lot of fortitude so the heat doesn't bother me too much. 

On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Jabnlab said:

It use to be hide till I gave Flak a try so now flak is my favorite and I wear it everywhere but in the snow. I use to run around on rag with good flak, a good metal shield, and decent sword and shotgun and take out rexes and anything else without losing much hp.  I usually have a lot of fortitude so the heat doesn't bother me too much. 

I do the same :) Except ill use a mix of asc ghillie (for durability) and flak, unless i got some nice dura flak

Doing it with glider suit is so much fun. I cant wait for my no dinos playthrough and no fliers (next stages of my SP story)

Archived