Can't seem to use Admin "kill" command on Rockwell

Scoryth

Howdy! I'm using admin codes to "cheat" my way through the game so I can see all the creatures and do all the stuff without fear of dying and starting over and all that before I actually play the game "fairly." Anyway, I'm trying to defeat Rockwell Gamma in Abberation, but whenever I use the kill command on Rockwell, he's not dying. It's working fine against his tentacles, but after I "kill" his tentacles and he leans over, no matter where I point my reticle and enter the "kill" command, Rockwell doesn't die. I know that it works on bosses like this, such as the Overseer because...I've done it! Any ideas? Thanks.

• 9 months later...
On 4/11/2018 at 12:05 AM, Scoryth said:

Howdy! I'm using admin codes to "cheat" my way through the game so I can see all the creatures and do all the stuff without fear of dying and starting over and all that before I actually play the game "fairly." Anyway, I'm trying to defeat Rockwell Gamma in Abberation, but whenever I use the kill command on Rockwell, he's not dying. It's working fine against his tentacles, but after I "kill" his tentacles and he leans over, no matter where I point my reticle and enter the "kill" command, Rockwell doesn't die. I know that it works on bosses like this, such as the Overseer because...I've done it! Any ideas? Thanks.

I'm having the same issue. Have you had any joy in killing or getting rid of the Rockwell?

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

rockwell is invincible with ANY TENTACLES STILL ALIVE. Once the tentacles are down, a FIFTH OF HIS HEALTH CAN BE TAKEN USING admincheat kill AIMING AT HIS HEART, do this twice he sinks and starts 2nd phase. Twice more, third phase. Final time, If you are in creative mode you WILL NOT UNLOCK THE TEKGRAMS. YOU WILL ASCEND.ockwell is invincible with ANY TENTACLES STILL ALIVE. Once the tentacles are down, a FIFTH OF HIS HEALTH CAN BE TAKEN USING admincheat kill AIMING AT HIS HEART, do this twice he sinks and starts 2nd phase. Twice more, third phase. Final time, If you are in creative mode you WILL NOT UNLOCK THE TEKGRAMS. YOU WILL ASCEND.

Archived