Community Crunch 126: Console Update, Server Maintenance, Contests and more!

Jatheish

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, andrewackland said:

Who asked your opinion

Public forum mate ;)

Edited by DJRone89

Olá, Eu Gostaria de saber se voces iram abrir algum servidor SA os únicos servidores SA que temos são servidores Lagacy quebrados, cheios de lag, CAP e sem suporte ao Cliente.

A America do Sul Tambem tem jogadores caso vocês não saibam '-'

Hello, I would like to know if you are going to open any SA server. The only SA servers we have are Lagacy servers that are broken, full of lag, CAP and without Client support.

South America also has players if you do not know '-'

Olá, Eu Gostaria de saber se voces iram abrir algum servidor SA os únicos servidores SA que temos são servidores Lagacy quebrados, cheios de lag, CAP e sem suporte ao Cliente.
A America do Sul Tambem tem jogadores caso vocês não saibam '-'

Hello, I would like to know if you are going to open any SA server. The only SA servers we have are Lagacy servers that are broken, full of lag, CAP and without Client support.
South America also has players if you do not know '-'
Perhaps with the next Legacy server wipe, but I'm afraid until then, they won't be adding anymore servers.

On 4/13/2018 at 9:07 AM, GP said:

If you were on unofficial or single player then it is likely that you didn't have the event enabled. If you were on official then i'd be surprised if you saw nothing Easter related, unless maybe you were on P+?

Unoffical.  That is probably why.  I didn't think of it and I am sure the server admin didn't.  Thanks for that.

On 11/04/2018 at 7:46 PM, HusseinSafa03 said:

Are you planning to release a trailer for ark 3rd dlc soon or is it still in the work

I do believe I read that the TLC 3 is not coming out any time soon, they have said after TLC 2 they are then concentrating on quality of life for survivors.

So in short there wont be a TLC 3 for a long time

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, Dinopapa88 said:

I do believe I read that the TLC 3 is not coming out any time soon, they have said after TLC 2 they are then concentrating on quality of life for survivors.

So in short there wont be a TLC 3 for a long time

He said 3rd DLC not TLC.

3rd DLC being ARK: Extinction.