Adding Aberrant Dino's to The Center Redwoods via dinospawnentries

Minion3388

Hello, I have been playing with my .ini file and I have added a bunch of Aberration Dino's to my Nitrado Center server.  However, I am unable to get anything to spawn in the Redwoods.  I used all the region codes I could find, DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods_C, DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods, DinoSpawnEntriesTheRedwoods, DinoSpawnEntriesTheRedwoods_C, DinoSpawnEntriesTheRedwoods_PGM_C.  

Has anyone had luck adding any Dino's to The Center Redwoods? I would love to know what code to use.  I even started getting crazy and adding Mole Rats to Thylo and Archa spawns and still nothing. 

yes, mines working. 

i'm using the code below, i've put it into easy to read code. 

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods_C",
NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GlowScorp",EntryWeight=2.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GrabberScorpion_Character_BP_C")), 
(AnEntryName="AlphaGlowMantis",EntryWeight=2.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GlowMantis_Alpha_Character_BP_C")),
(AnEntryName="XenomorphSpawner",EntryWeight=2.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Xenomorph_Character_BP_Male_Tamed_C")),
(AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=2.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C"))) ,

NPCSpawnLimits=( (NPCClassString="GrabberScorpion_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.5),
(NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.5) ,
(NPCClassString="Xenomorph_Character_BP_Male_Tamed_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05) ,
(NPCClassString="GlowMantis_Alpha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.5)))

Archived