Cloning a Reaper King?

Rippy

Hello, I am about to build a cloning chamber, though I am wondering if anyone knows if cloning a Reaper King is possible. I know some dinos cannot be cloned due to excessive costs etc.

I have been googling all over today, and I can't find that much information about the cloning chamber.

If it is possible, does anyone know the rough cost? My Reaper king is currently level 220 if that helps.

I can't really see a use if I can't clone a reaper.

Thanks!

50 minutes ago, Rippy said:

Hello, I am about to build a cloning chamber, though I am wondering if anyone knows if cloning a Reaper King is possible. I know some dinos cannot be cloned due to excessive costs etc.

I have been googling all over today, and I can't find that much information about the cloning chamber.

If it is possible, does anyone know the rough cost? My Reaper king is currently level 220 if that helps.

I can't really see a use if I can't clone a reaper.

Thanks!

Last time I tried it worked. But I recommend you try it in singleplayer first.

8 minutes ago, Rippy said:

Another question, the cloning chamber states that it is "X height" https://ark.gamepedia.com/Cloning_Chamber

Can anyone confirm how many foundations high it is, as I will be building a structure to house it in the short term. Thanks!

Its about one wall taller than a behemoth gate, Its gigantic. Remember, it can fit golems, gigas and brontos.

6 hours ago, TBoa said:

Yeah you can there’s been 3 diifrent events since aberration launched you can get them during them, here’s one of ours 

CF554F1A-0962-4EB5-B3D5-AD8D2F719FB5.jpeg

He meant as in mutations like breeding mutations. Dinos that are "tamed" from birth never has mutation (Wyvern, Rock Drake, Reaper King). The one shown in the screenshot that is yours is an Easter coloring; you can't get it outside event. I won't call it mutation in a way.

Dude stop trying to always be right on the internet. everyone Ive ever spoke to about ark uses the term mutation to talk about the coulours of there Dinos nobody talks or mentions stat mutations as a thing on there own because every stat mutates a coulour any way there completely irrelevant it’s the stats and coulors that matter. You don’t tame a reaper you breed it, you literally force it to make you a baby it’s the closest thing on ark to the definition of breeding, just because you didn’t whistle stop all for 10 minutes next to it doesn’t make it tamed . TLDR  the Easter coulours are the same as mutations 

On 10/04/2018 at 7:12 AM, TBoa said:

Dude stop trying to always be right on the internet. everyone Ive ever spoke to about ark uses the term mutation to talk about the coulours of there Dinos nobody talks or mentions stat mutations as a thing on there own because every stat mutates a coulour any way there completely irrelevant it’s the stats and coulors that matter. You don’t tame a reaper you breed it, you literally force it to make you a baby it’s the closest thing on ark to the definition of breeding, just because you didn’t whistle stop all for 10 minutes next to it doesn’t make it tamed . TLDR  the Easter coulours are the same as mutations 

Except that my Easter coloured bears have 0/20 mutations on both sides. So do their offspring. While the event colours are effectively the same as a mutation, it quite literally does not count as a mutation. 

TLDR; not the same

Archived