How addicted to ARK are you?

Sphere

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to be more addicted to the game when the community was better. Its hard to come across servers not filled with 123's and alphas that just wipe everything. I havent tried Rag, which seems to be where everyone went. Gonna have to try that, hopefully thats better. The game is one of my favorites, and ive got like 1000+ hours but I cant get into it anymore because the community :( I used to be able to have unique interactions with people, but now its just offline raiding and occasionally someone accidentally types in global xD 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2018 at 10:14 PM, megaHammer said:

Considering one of my favorite dinos is the giga, and considering I also love to breed.....maybe my addiction is too much...

These littles are my newest project. Pink ones all born with 285 melee, and the cyan is introducing new color into my line.

20180414092118_1.jpg

Hello, I would like to negotiate with you. You have one part of the color I have the other. want to do business we have the same melee damage. add my steam

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092518556/

On 4/18/2018 at 9:14 PM, megaHammer said:

Considering one of my favorite dinos is the giga, and considering I also love to breed.....maybe my addiction is too much...

These littles are my newest project. Pink ones all born with 285 melee, and the cyan is introducing new color into my line.

20180414092118_1.jpg

Now those are some colors.  I’m so addicted that I think I’m going to start breeding Gigas for color.  I’m hooked!

In all honesty at the start it was almost a serious problem but in all due time I just lost interest at 1k hours I had half a year break then another break at 1.5k hours and at 2k hours ark just became a casual game a game that I play for 1-2 weeks shut down the server and return 3 months later for another week or 2.

I'll probably always return to ark but the duration played will decrease and the break will increase.

On 19/04/2018 at 1:47 AM, alaskangirly said:

LOL that is how addicted I am.... I have stayed up till the wee hours of the morning and had to go to work in 3 hours lol... 

I do that twice a week. O.o

welp.thumb.jpg.5552bef94d0fc2d2187a410db5bd7500.jpg

In my defense a third of that recent time is probably Afk-ing. I leave Ark running while cooking, doing dishes, reading vaguely sinister internet articles and talking to family through discord.

Archived