PvP Characters Official Servers

Yoop

So this might get a bit controversial but lets talk most important PvP Character builds. STATS. 

In my opinion if your not using a small Character with Big hands You have already made your character wrong. 

As for Stats you need to give your character at least 300 Hp 
130 Stam 
Oxygen get that up some because it will make you swim faster in water. Mine is 120 but id like it to get to at least 130 but probably wont lol 
Food and Water I like to add one point to each to give me that extra time in case im in middle of battle on foot or just need water or food so this gives me an extra bit of time compared to others 
Weight To have a good character defiantly be at minimum of 250
Melee 200
Movement minimum of 130
Crafting dont touch 
Fortitude at least 20. 

In my Opinion this is a good pvp character but id be happy to hear others stat opinions and reasons for why my character isnt a good pvp character. Lets Hear Your thoughts on the Best Possible PVP build for characters.  

Stats in food and water are wasted. Crafting skill best left to an alt. Fortitude negligible with decent grade and proper armor. Oxygen is only good underwater, where almost no PvP takes place. Melee isn't useful unless you're beach bobbin with a club.

That leaves you weight, health, speed and stamina. For those 3, I round my character out at 200 HP, 200 Stan, 600 weight (gotta carry dat loot) and the rest in speed.

Archived