the best way to get paste on island ?

PUTINA

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Try a bear. You stand on his back and can just transfer all and he has the weight to support that then you can run away and drop the wood or just slaughter the beavers and hit the next dam. 

I use an Argy ... Leveled in Weight and some HP.  I land right next to dam, grab inventory, turn to Argy and deposit into Argy. then jump on Argy and get into the air. dump the wood if too heavy, and then fly to next dam. #Winning, #Outdatedsayings, #Oldfoogie(College Humor - Problem with jeggings video)

i honestly dont think its that hard if you get a wolf and go into the caves. wolves farm extra chintin and you can get a lot of it from there. dont remember the name of the cave as its been a while but the cave on south of island closer to red is where i usually got a lot. also when you go in wear chintin gear since you get a ton of chintin there repairing you gear will be a lot easier

• 7 months later...

There are a few options you have..

beaver dam: +) you can just take it out, there is the beaver sanctuary on the Ragnarok map which contains tons of beavers (& big dams), you also find other materials in them such as pearls and flowers

-) there are more than enough people, unfortunately, who are leaving the wood in the dam, making it impossible for the cp to spawn againin

achatinas: +) you can harvest achatina paste and polymer from them

-) they need sweet veggie cake to tame and to feed them when tamed

crafting cp: +) if you play in an area with loads of dinos which drop chitin you just need stone and mortar/pestle or a chem bench

-) takes a while until you have a lot of it

Archived