How to help light up Ragnorok underwater

DarkXDevil

Hello

I have a slight fear of open dark oceans so i know that on the modded maps the ocean is like 100x the size and depth of the islands oceans, well i have a 257 squid that i tamed well it can handle everything in the water but its just really dark. How do i help this due to me being on xbox its a massive pain to use gamma due to me not remembering the command and just distaste for non required commands ( required commands being destroywilddinos and other stuff of that nature ) , do i just need 300 high level anglers? because it was just super dark and i checked there was no fog perfect night just super dark. Am i just out of luck...? Any help would be appreciated

On 4/5/2018 at 12:45 PM, DarkXDevil said:

Hello

I have a slight fear of open dark oceans so i know that on the modded maps the ocean is like 100x the size and depth of the islands oceans, well i have a 257 squid that i tamed well it can handle everything in the water but its just really dark. How do i help this due to me being on xbox its a massive pain to use gamma due to me not remembering the command and just distaste for non required commands ( required commands being destroywilddinos and other stuff of that nature ) , do i just need 300 high level anglers? because it was just super dark and i checked there was no fog perfect night just super dark. Am i just out of luck...? Any help would be appreciated

Single player? See if you can get your spawn in/put in loot table some glowsticks from Abberation and attach them to your squid. Really not a lot you can do outside of Anglers and Gamma if trying to light the way while using your Squid. off the squid you can attach a flashlight to a pistol and the light can still be used even if the gun can't. 

On Thursday, April 05, 2018 at 9:45 AM, DarkXDevil said:

Hello

I believe Tek helmet helps? If you cant get your hands on one then youre gonna have to use gamma :( or settings on your TV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived