PS4 Cluster, Is it possible to cluster a PVE with a PVP cluster?

Sorry folks if this has been asked as didn't see in search.

But i have a PVE server with Nitrado for PS4 and some of my players want to be able to do PVP some of the time, not all the time. and then got others that want PVP most the time and PVE some of the time, so is it possible to link with someone that has PVP cluster?

MY PVE is a 50x Taming, Modded Drops and autolearn engrams, with shop and events. 

If someone has a PVP cluster that they would like to join a PVE if its even possible, then leave a message or pm me the cluster id and i'll add it to mine.

I know of the PC side you can do a lot more, and I've got Ark on both PC & PS4, but we're trying to reach to the PS4 community.

1 minute ago, GrahamG1973 said:

Ahh ok thank you for the reply. 

Wish we could switch between pvp and pve servers, that would be really good for our guys. 

if i switch on pvp for the weekend though then i could cluster with someone that has pvp servers, as long as we both switch to pve during the week.?

I dont know about that.  Since the server is technically a pve server still, it just has a pvp allowance during the weekend, id say its limited to pve still.  Another pve server in pvp weekend would be ok tho.

Archived