Hossman2009

Can't Transfer to other Servers, character stuck on server

My Character lvl 94 is Stucked on PVP Official 523, I already send some emails to Wildcard, and tried to open a ticket, but “server problems arent our problem” they said...so is it? 

I tried to join 523 with another account, but The download option is not actived on this server.

It Should be fixed as fast as it happened, bit I’m already waiting a week and nothing...any news or fixes

Thank You @Wildcard

On 4/3/2018 at 8:48 AM, Hossman2009 said:

Tribemate cant transfer to any server he has reinstalled game and still cant go anywhere need ideas or support

This means that there is a duped character in ob so go to a random server and download character and you have 2 identical characters

Not able to transfer my character to other maps.

I try to leave like i normally do and its doesn't do anything and its been like this for 4 days now. Need as much help as possible please if you know anything i can do, please let me know!!!

20 minutes ago, Lilspinx said:

Not able to transfer my character to other maps.

I try to leave like i normally do and its doesn't do anything and its been like this for 4 days now. Need as much help as possible please if you know anything i can do, please let me know!!!

Merged your thread here. Try this:

Just now, Lilspinx said:

would this kick you out the tribe and would it take away all the imprinting I did with everything I have?

I think that now you are kicked from tribe when overwriting your character (fix for "bodybag" weight exploit I believe). So instead of creating a new character on the same server, transfer the duped one to a server you never played on and overwrite it there. Imprints are fine, since they are tied to your character ID and both characters have the same.

8 minutes ago, ElFarto said:

Transferring bug

Hey when I try to transfer it shows all the servers but when I actually transfer nothing happens I’ve reset my Xbox a crap ton any help?

Merged your thread here. This is a thread for PS4, but this is the same problem. Try this:

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

I think that now you are kicked from tribe when overwriting your character (fix for "bodybag" weight exploit I believe). So instead of creating a new character on the same server, transfer the duped one to a server you never played on and overwrite it there. Imprints are fine, since they are tied to your character ID and both characters have the same.

IM STILL WAITING FOR MY TRIBE MATES TO COME ONLINE SO THEY CAN ADD ME BACK TO THE TRIBE THEN TRANSFER TO OTHER MAPS TO OVERWRITE ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS! THANK AND ILL LET YOU KNOW IF IT WORKS

Posted (edited)

NA-PVP-PS4Official SmallTribes49.

help!  No one can transfer in or out.  “Ark Data Transfers Disabled” “Ark data transfers are currently disabled. Please try again soon!”  “Ark Data Downloads Disabled” in options menu.  I know at least The Center and Scorched Earth are affected. 

Please advise 

Edited by Mcgiver23