Hossman2009

Can't Transfer to other Servers, character stuck on server

Stuck on Aberration 270, official

I can get the server lists up including the servers I want to transfer to (extinction 460 for example), but pushing the button does nothing.    I can't cancel out of that screen until I search for other servers either

On 4/4/2018 at 9:52 PM, lilpanda said:

NA-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland319 should be back online now and transfers enabled. We had a little crash on that machine whilst checking out the transfer issue but it has been resolved now. Let me know if you are unable to transfer still.

My problem is a bit different. I go to transfer my character to another server. I get to the server list and pick one. I click on "join with survivor" button and nothing happens. If I go up to the server list and select a server the transfer button lights up but still nothing happens. Cancel is greyed out. If I go to the search and search for something that does not exist, then the cancel button works again. What is the problem. I checked for corrupted files and it said it found two. Any suggestions?

On 2/24/2019 at 2:17 PM, Migol said:

Stuck on Aberration 270, official

I can get the server lists up including the servers I want to transfer to (extinction 460 for example), but pushing the button does nothing.    I can't cancel out of that screen until I search for other servers either

I am in a similar boat. I found I can cancel if I search for something that does not exist. Ie FUwcFUwcFUwcFUwc, but it can be anything in the search bar. This allows me to access the cancel button. Hope this helps and hope they fix this issue soon.

15 hours ago, AquDragon said:

I'm on 271 NA aberration and I can not transfer out to any server. I see list of servers and can select one which join with  survivor option lights up. when click it nothing happens. I can use Ark Data just cant transfer my character. Is there a fix for this? 

I have the exact issue on 473.  I did notice one thing weird happen 2 nights ago.  I transferred from Scorched Earth after doing a milk run.  When I got back to the Island, I noticed I had a duplicate set of armor in my inventory from what I had on.  When I tried to put the duplicate set in my thylo, it made the sound effect like it went in my thylo's inventory, but it simply disappeared.  I have not been able to transfer since this happened.  I am only saying this because I have seen other players post the exact same occurrence and result.  I just submitted a ticket, but I definitely won't hold my breath.  For the record, I am not a duper.  I've been playing for close to 4 years and have never once exploited the game in any way.  I actually lost a cryo'd wyvern the other night and almost lost my survivor to a duper when the server rolled back about 3 minuted after I transferred to it.  Lost everything in my inventory, and none of my beds were available to re spawn to upon reconnect.

I have exactly the same problem, i cant travel accross servers, it works fine if i use a new toon, but i got so far i really dont want to start again, it all started after i hoped back from arberation, using one of the loot drops, please help im stuck in a server full of assholes, ive wasted a whole day trying to solve it, its spoiled my experience i only just worked out how to travel accross servers.......also i have a bug where my bow doesnt reload, i have to keep putting it away and getting it bck out to shoot, and my dinos are leveling but im not getting correct number of points to spend, unless the game spends them automatically when your not about. Please fix this issue i really want to get off the island and play ragnorak and the other content ive payed for.

Actually reading through it seems this issue has been around for a long time, ive payed alot of money and spent alot of time on this game, i want my money bck if your not going to fix it, and sitting there ignoring everyone, this is a game breaking bug, i cant even play the other content ive payed for.........theres already loadsa bugs in it as is, for example all the explorers notes i find are not visible in my menu, and i dont think it has given me, the xp for finding them. You had plenty of time to try and fix the problem, yet you say and do nothing leaving you customers in the dark feeling like they been ripped off

Having same issue on NA 839 island.  Playing on pc win 10  and trying to transfer to NA 1072. I have gone there  a couple times without issue. I have a dino in cryo pod still there. Everything works fine to the point of join session with survivor, nothing happens after clicking.  I can load dinos into ark data and I can join 1072 and download my char info from start screen so can access inventory and storage boxes with naked char so I could see pod is still good.  I tried transferring with nothing in my inventory, hot keys totally empty on 839 and still same thing, tried couple other pve servers on list with same result. Just can't figure out what the problem is, other people transferring no problem according to chat last night.

I transferred from my reg to the island with milk and spawned in with nothing in my inventory and I can't upload character or anything or select anything in volts or anyting it's like my character is still stuck in the obelisk every now and then when I look at my inventory it tries refreshing my inventory but fails does anybody have this problem and know how to fix it

HOW TO FIX THIS ISSUE**** I transferred from Aberration to Ragnarok and could not jump to any server once I got to Rag. After reading for days and not hearing back from Wild Card (Surprise, Surprise) I decided to go back to the Ab map where I teleported from.

So, I opened Ark, selected play Ark, found the exact Ab map that I teleported from to Rag, selected Join, and my character was in the queue to download so I downloaded my character and spawned right onto the map in one of my beds no problem. Then I teleported back to the Rag where I was stuck. Unfortunately, it did kick me from my tribe, but my tribe mates were on waiting for me and added me right back and now everything works perfectly again. 

Server 616 abb, stuck there. constant time outs, base half rendered before kicked. cannot get off server, been having this crap happen since the stupid homestead patch. even using teleporters cause whitescreen lag/timeout on extinction map also.
If this issue isn't fixed by the next patch, ark is getting uninstalled and will not waste another second of my time on any game Wildcard is involved with.

Been patient enough with you guys, constant let downs.

Hello, i'm playing in cross server in PS4, and since yesterday i'm unable to transfer anywhere .. i tried everywhere .. on OBB, on Drop, on transmeter .. i dont understand what's hapened .. and it's not possible to take a ticket from support .. Error something page doesnt exist .. i need help plz .. 

7 hours ago, Turqwiz said:

Hello, i'm playing in cross server in PS4, and since yesterday i'm unable to transfer anywhere .. i tried everywhere .. on OBB, on Drop, on transmeter .. i dont understand what's hapened .. and it's not possible to take a ticket from support .. Error something page doesnt exist .. i need help plz .. 

12 minutes ago, Imthejuanforyou said:

I am currently having the same issue here as well. I select the button, but nothing occurs. It seems to be an uncommon issue as far as I am aware.

This is in fact a common issue. Your character got duped somehow and is already uploaded. Manually connect to your destination server, and on the character creation screen, select [Download Survivor] and your character should be there for download. Keep in mind that both characters carries the same ID which can cause trouble and get both deleted in the future so what you should do with the copy is, kill yourself, create a new character and overwrite it. Then go back to your first server where you was unable to transfer and everything should be back to normal.

Hi

It seems like something is wrong when I try to transfer between clustered servers and I have nothing like artifacts and element and those things on my character and creative mode is not in effect, but my friends can transfer except for myself, it is like I am stuck on one server if I try to transfer, when you highlight the server you wanna go to and press join with survivor then all that happens is the join with survivor click box resets itself

22 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

This is in fact a common issue. Your character got duped somehow and is already uploaded. Manually connect to your destination server, and on the character creation screen, select [Download Survivor] and your character should be there for download. Keep in mind that both characters carries the same ID which can cause trouble and get both deleted in the future so what you should do with the copy is, kill yourself, create a new character and overwrite it. Then go back to your first server where you was unable to transfer and everything should be back to normal.

Thank you buddy, well done !! :D

6 hours ago, Turqwiz said:

Thank you buddy, well done !! :D

I wouldn't bother thanking him because all he, his fellow moderators and the GMs are doing are telling people to do this and NOT passing it to Wildcard to actually fix. In fact nobody at all that seems to have contact with Wildcard bothers to pass along reported issues. 

• Facepalm 1