Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hossman2009

Can't Transfer to other Servers, character stuck on server

10 hours ago, No1SuperNoob said:

I’m getting the same issue on PS4 NA 619 I joined the server to trade and I’m now trapped here @lilpanda what’s the score here when will this be resolved 

Let me know if you're still having issues. We just did a deployment and the issue should be resolved.

On 4/9/2018 at 2:08 PM, Dajon said:

I am stuck on server 827. The option to change server is blocked.. HELP ME PLEASE

Should be fixed for this one as well.

5 hours ago, lilpanda said:

We will be redeploying servers later today to disable the Easter event. This will fix the transfer issue for you. I will make a note to circle back and make sure the issue is resolved once we've deployed.

Server 620 is still broken still unable to transfer out and DL items 

On 4/10/2018 at 11:47 AM, lilpanda said:

Let me know if you're still having issues. We just did a deployment and the issue should be resolved.

Should be fixed for this one as well.

I am playing on the No tek No tame servers specifically  NA-PVP-NoTek-NoTaming-Ragnarok-Crossark7 on PS4 and currently I am unable to transfer servers via Ob or supply crates. I have been stuck like this for 3 weeks in hopes that it would fix itself but to no avail. Please help when you get the chance.

@lilpanda i am still unable to transfer from aberation 639 to any server. I have been in contact with Tabida but, because of work schedule, never get response fast. I have been stuck on this server for over a week and a half and quite frankly getting irritated. I have lost all my imprints on my babies i was raising and some babies died due to being unable to feed them. Could you please help ASAP.

Your character is more than likely stuck in the cloud. Try going into the download survivor option on the last server you transferred from or on the abb server you're on now. It should be one of those two. I had the same issue for 3 months and no response from WC even after submitting tickets and tagging them on here. Only downside is that your character from the cloud is gonna overwrite the one that hasn't been able to transfer, so any engrams you did since you lost the ability to transfer would be lost. I went from a 101 back to 94 but I still kept all my imprints just had to redo bosses.

7 hours ago, Originalrambo271 said:

@PM88 i did it and it worked!!!!! Thank you so much. That was more help than i had gotten from anyone at WC in the last 2 weeks. :/

Awesome! Happy to hear that man. Just woke up and saw your two posts, yeah I was sketched out at first too cause I had to go on the create new survivor option first so I was afraid it would delete my character lol.