Hossman2009

Can't Transfer to other Servers, character stuck on server

What server is it? You lack enough info to receive help m8

Some servers have been reported to not be able to upload or download anything. Haven't tested any of mine, it could be a problem across the board. But I've only heard about a couple servers

Edited by Jlmaples

Most people who respond to help posts are looking under all activity. So listing platform helps. 

I have 23 minute timer. Doesn't say anything about disabled but I'll check again when timer is rdy

Based on the number of tames I've found outside the oblisk on 2 different servers.. I'm assuming it's disabled across the board..

Edited by Jlmaples

I too am not able transfer to my other servers or download items since the latest update, It now clearly states that data downloads are disabled on the options screen,  there is no option for me to transfer out to servers from the obelisks, drops or even my transmitter, the option to join with Survivor is grayed out and you cannot select it to transfer out, the drops, obelisks and even my  transmitter only has inventory and crafting options available now since the update 1.67. I'm currently stuck on 488 on PS4, left 495 earlier,  pretty sure 495 is one of Sassie Kat's server's that's down as its one of mine as well. 

See attachments, 

Join with Survivor option grayed out.jpg

Transmitter .jpg

Disabled downloads.jpg

Edited by Warwizard1
added more information

I am not able transfer to my other servers or download items since the latest update, It now clearly states that data downloads are disabled on the options screen,  there is no option for me to transfer out to servers from the obelisks, drops or even my transmitter, the option to join with Survivor is grayed out and you cannot select it to transfer out, the drops, obelisks and even my  transmitter only has inventory and crafting options available now since the update 1.67. I'm currently stuck on 488 on PS4, left 495 earlier,  pretty sure 495 is one of Sassie Kat's server's that's down as its one of mine as well. 

Disabled downloads.jpg

Join with Survivor option grayed out.jpg

Transmitter .jpg

Edited by Captnmorgan
Removed long tags that are against the rules

Confirmed ARK Data Downloads Disabled on NA-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland319 since the update. Guessing it has something to do with the global server status "v520.4 - Deploying" since the server restart yesterday.

Really bad this is still broken for almost a day after a useless 28gb patch caused everyone's raises to die. BTW, still can't place the Advanced Workbench on Prim+ :Hatchet:

NA-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland319 should be back online now and transfers enabled. We had a little crash on that machine whilst checking out the transfer issue but it has been resolved now. Let me know if you are unable to transfer still.