Dinos carrying dinos

fdftercoc2

Ok...well after an hour of goggoing the topic and only finding results for how to carry dinos on your own shoulder, I created an ark forum acct. Hi and thanks for having me.

Now can someone please tell me how the hell I mount my monkey on my bigfoot? I know it can shoulder carry the dinos. I just can't figure out the control for ps4. After an hour of searching, hitting every button with my monkey on me while mounted on bigfoot (thrown to death twice), every button while monkey was on ground and I was on bigfoot  (thrown to death once), throwing my monkey at bigfoot from every angle, pressing ever button possible while monkey was on me and I was in front of bigfoot (resulting in a beat up and bloody bigfoot) and now I'm at the point I'm going fabricate me a staple gun and make it work. 

Any help?

Um. I didn't thing Bigfoot could carry shoulder mounts. According to wiki.. it's c for PC. Which is crouch. Try analog stick, let me know if it works.. I am super curious cause my prized breed is dimorphodons, but due to lack of speed and health.. having a Bigfoot carry them and just pumping damage could prove to be deadly levels of dps.

Archived