Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sachamos

New MASSIVE bug after patch

Hello.after new version 1.67 aberration and scorched engrams disparated on primitive plus( you've added them in last update-fix for walls). Please give it back. Thank you.

P.S.

We don't have climbing Pick(so we can't climb) and Hazard suit(so we can't tame aberration creatures).

Fix it. Thank you.

These will make their way back to PS4 soon. Unfortunately, the Prim+ update which occurred with the Easter update wasn't intended as we hadn't completed getting the engrams and other changes set up on the DLC. Though the team are working on it and we're hoping to have it ready, in addition to the full TLC updates as soon as possible. Hang tight Sachamos :)

7 hours ago, Jatheish said:

These will make their way back to PS4 soon. Unfortunately, the Prim+ update which occurred with the Easter update wasn't intended as we hadn't completed getting the engrams and other changes set up on the DLC. Though the team are working on it and we're hoping to have it ready, in addition to the full TLC updates as soon as possible. Hang tight Sachamos :)

Tanks for your fast response

Jatheisch question when u fix it with transfer i cant go to other server with my character. After the last update last week it dosent work. The uodate yesterday dosent fix it i cant switch. Gix it please fast i got annimals on aberration.

Other question when u open this two server for prim +pvp EU Scitched and/or Rangnarok? I have pay fir this game dhat i can use all maps so i speak for everybody on my server and other server open this dhat we can u use this maps like all other player.thx