WarDrumBecca

Mobile Feature Featurette!

On 4/12/2018 at 11:14 PM, J4DGaming said:

i just had a question can you play ark mobile offline?? i mean i know there are servers where other people play but what if our wifi is unavailable?

There’s only a little over a month left in spring. I’m not sure what they have left to do but the videos seem to show that game is running well and all the features  implemented and shown in the videos are working fine . I just hope we see a full release soon

How can I succeed in submitting my information?I'm a fan of China.I really like the ark: survival and evolution of this game, but my information can not be sent, I found a lot of other people also have such a situation, I think this is very bad for the development of the ark mobile version, and every time I enter the reservation site, the browser has always shown that the site is offline mode, how is this What's the matter? I hope I can recover as soon as possible.

IMG_1500.JPG

IMG_1501.JPG

My dreams have come true now when I’m on the road sitting in the back of my truck I don’t have to day dream about what all I have to do when I get home I can just play on my iPhone and I hope you get some sort of notification if you die or a tame die I’m so hype to get my hands on this game

I have a question, but first I would like to say that what you're doing I think is amazing, thank you so much for this. My question is: will the limit of tamed dinosaurs you can have be different if you are in a tribe or will it be the same?

I really cant wait is their any way within this month you can throw the android beta for the public and can you possibly do what most people do put it into google play as a beta

I Love the fact that you guys are finally bring this to every platform I like how you do things differently than an other producer out their I feel like you guys are the only ones out their giving the people what they want and able to bring this to mobile where we can even play this with loved ones who can't afford any systems but always wanted to play it when android beta comes out I really hope I can possibly get multiple invites for my girlfriend and 2 brothers and my cousin so we can achieve greater things together as one